"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Of paperwork and interviews....

Well.. today is like the first day of the week where I go back to work, and man.. like all first day at work, I actually felt so sianx.. Frankly speaking, I dun even feel like waking up in the morning to go to work.. I was tat tired and sianx..

Then today its like suddenly I'm so lost at work.. dun koe wat to do..

Today breaks another record lah.. becos today I got 3 ppl interviewing for a job position.. and guess wat.. I interviewed ALL 3 by MYSELF! man.. I almost felt I was a HR personnel.. hahax..

Work was ok, except tat we are running on computer programs/software to help run our business more effectively, but of course being the first day and all, there were teething problems.. But I'm so glad I dun need to learn the computer program as of yet.. my boss say dun need, as the system is quite unstable.. so ya.. =)

And I juz can't help but really muz thank my brother, Andrew, for entertaining me with the SMSes I send him during my lunch-times from Mon-Fri.. Becos I usually eat alone, and I'm bored after finish eating..so I wld like whip out my phone, and juz msg my bro to juz SMS chat.. and he never fails me every afternoon.. usually I chat with him, and time seemed to pass so quickly.. its like minutes became seconds.. so ya.. Thank you bro =)

Then I finished my work at abt 1930.. came home by bus and thank God, it juz started to rain only.. its only at my void deck tat the rain became heavier.. so ya.. God's blessing I guess! =)

Then came online now to blog, and at the same time, be an advisor to my bro, Andrew, who is leading worship nxt Sat at Youth Service, and he have to get the songs out by this Sun.. so ya..
Oh.. did I tell you all tat Jaslyn has put me into the worship leading roster from March 2007 onwards.. so fast hor..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. yawning away liaox..

Sleepy-head,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: