"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 05, 2007

A stepping stone!!

Well.. for the first time in so many years, tat I felt lost.. as in REAL lost!

Today at work was a bit embarassing for me, becos its like I'm the first to leave the office.. and believe it or not.. this is the FIRST time since I started work, tat I left my office 1600 on the dot during weekdays.. so ya..
The reason, went to go and book my driving lessons..

And this is where I got lost.. my driving lessons booking were like in a total mess.. Firstly, I have only 30% of what the customer service ppl told me..
Next, I suppose to go to a queue which has no one, to pay for my lessons, but instead, I join the queue for ppl bking for theory tests dates as a private candidate.. so ya.. then I juz realised I was on the wrong queue, becos something tells me its not rite.. so ya.
Last but not least, I was NOT even informed by the customer service tat my PDL (Provisional Driving Licence) application is at 2nd floor and will close at 1700.. and guess wat.. When I knew it, it was 1700 on the dot.. great rite? So I asked one of the testers as to what time it will open tml, and he said from 0830-1230.. man.. so rush.. I finish work at 1130.. haix.. so tat means I have to rush, if worse, take cab.. sianx.. dun koe whether tml I can apply tml, becos the tester said tml cfm a lot of ppl.. so ya.. haix.. but nevertheless, will go try tml.. no harm trying rite.. =)
Believe it or not, whilst I was waiting for my turn to be served by the customer service ppl (for enrolment into the driving school), my heart is beating very fast.. so ya.. weird rite?

So ya.. dun koe wats wrong with me today lah.. totally lost today.. was definately not myself today.. haix..

Then at work, the person whom I look as the best choice out of 3 candidates, which I tot he got a lot of calibre, but instead, he didnt turn up at work today.. haix.. why always like tat? The ppl I interview, none turn up, or is tat it was not successful.. haix.. =( Totally upsetting and disappointing lah.. haix..
Then my next best choice, has been taken up by another section of my dept liaox.. so cant take him.. looks like I'm left with the last one, but I dun quite like tat fellow.. I got some doubts abt him tat he can't work long.. though he gave me real good impressions (becos of his qualifications, and I had initial tots of employing him) during the interview which I conducted for him, but as the interview goes by, I dun see tat he can take such a job.. so ya.. He juz dun have the "seh".. so ya.. so guess I have to give tat a miss and just wait for another right candidate, which the HR personnel has agreed to look out for me.. so ya.. =).. juz have to take one step at a time lahx.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and do my other stuff liaox.. guess will sleep early tonite.. too tired.. so ya.. juz hope I can get my PDL tml and then start my driving lessons nxt wk and tat wld be perfect =)..

Hopes do come true,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: