"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Double Happiness!!

Well peepz.. as the chinese saying goes, "Double Happiness" or shld I say in chinese, "shuang xi ling men". It is indeed lah.. here's why I said so!! =)

Immediately after work, I managed to get a cab in a jiffy and then took to Comfort Driving Centre @ Ubi.. and my heart was like beating very fast, though its juz obtaining my provisional driving licence (PDL).. hahax.. weird huh.. but anyway, I thank God tat the queue in front of me was only a mere 17 ppl.. when it was my turn, the queue behind me was like in 20s.. so ya.. I'm not exaggerating.. so ya..

Then I came home, and I rush out of the hse like so so fast, becos last minute, I was told tat I wld have to sing at church service.. so I was like, huh and said ok loh.. haix..

Reach there is like 30 mins b4 started service.. ha.. but no choice.. I took a bus there and it was tat long lah.. so ya..

Wore my brown sweater, and man.. I think I look quite good in it leh! =).. Service started and then when its time to like "pass the peace", Tjow came up to me and asked me why I was singing.. and he told me tat I machiam like JJ on stage.. hahax.. my goodness.. so flattered! =).. Tjow, u koe tat comment really made my day! hahax.. u dun koe rite =)

** Photo on right: My brother, Andrew, and me cam-whoring I guess =)

Then becos as part of the January babies birthday celebration, we went to Vill'age @ China Square Central, which is of course better than the Heeren branch, becos China Square has so little ppl, tat we can sit anywhere we want! =).. nobody mahx.. wat u expect?

** Photo on left: The guys @ Vill'age having some fun!

And of course, all celebrations wld be incomplete without some outrageous photos.. so ya.. the photo you see on the left is a perfect example.. had lots of fun lah.. and I think we were the noisest bunch of all =).. hahax..

Actually, I took some photos of the food as well, but then, it didnt turn out nice, so I decided to like dun do tat and let u all laugh at my photography skills.. hahax..

** Photo on right: The group photo.. awww....

All celebrations wld not be complete without a group photo.. so tat's wat we did.. and this was from my camera.. Alvin helped me to mount my camera on a tripod and then shoot from there, or else wont be so clear one.. so ya..

Then after the dinner, came home.. didnt follow them, becos its like I have a last minute assignment from Tjow (to do the last video publicity becos Tjow has passed me the photos and he asked me to do it.. I was like, ok loh.."..

Anyway, most of them went Valley Point, whilst I went home with some others as well..

By the time I reached home, I was dead tired.. Need to sleep liaox.. Nitex ppl! =)

Happiness is achievable,, =)
<<< abrriel >>>

No comments: