"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Some quality brotherhood time spent!

Today is really an enjoyable day.. or shld I say the most enjoyable day of the week! Today really made and complete my week lah! =).. so here it is..

This morning woke up like at abt 0900, becos have to continue doing my final Youth Camp publicity video.. so ya.. so its in the progress lah! =)..

Then do until like 1300, my bro, Andrew, was online and he like asked me to go and bathe or else late for worship practice... so ya.. anyway, I was almost done with my stuff (for the day tat is).. so ya..

And I was like suddenly so blur (its either I miss the MRT stop or stop a stop earlier which makes me wait and all..).. Was supposed to meet Andrew at Amara Hotel's BK, but becos of my blurness, we actually came out of the same train and the same MRT entrance.. hahax.. saying abt clicking with each other =)..

Then we went to church together for practice (and yes, its ONLY a two man show - andrew & myself!).. so ya.. and I muz say the practice is really an enjoyable one.. me being the arranger, actually arrange the order of the worship, and Andrew being the drummer boy, adds life to the worship songs.. ha.. so ya.. and everything juz flow in place lah.. and the whole worship practice actually lasts us 1.5 hrs!! so ya.. Of course, to relive stress a bit, we did ROCK-ify (as Andrew puts it!) a Christmas carol.. really cool man! hahax.. And I tell you, I have VERY high expectations of this Sat's worship (becos I can safely say tat this is one or shld I say the best worship tat we had in OCC Youth!.. so ya.. naturally, I had high expectations..).. I juz hope I can deliver it, or else, I wld be totally disappointed.. so ya.. Bro, lets work hard this Saturday huh!

Oh.. believe I was the music arranger of the worship songs, it feels like I was co-leading with Andrew.. hahax..
But the best part was when I did the song, "Making A Difference", the bridge especially.. man.. I suddenly felt I was JJ.. hahax.. (I koe you all say I no shame or something.. hahax.. Tjow, I koe you sure say something one.. so I muz defend myself first.. hahax.. =P).. but ya.. the feeling was there..

Then when we finish our practice, I told Andrew tat it feels tat we juz practice for a concert worship.. hahax.. =)

Then the nxt best part came.. SHOPPING! hahax.. you may think only 2 guys go shopping? hahax.. but you are wrong.. in fact, I enjoyed myself so much!! =).. And of course, wats shopping without me buying anything?

Both of us were hungry, so Andrew brought me to Graffiti Cafe @ Heeren to eat the wontan noodles.. it was super nice.. though not very full, but then good enuf.. the price is reasonable too.. $2.80 for a bowl.. so ya.. this is consider cheap liaox loh.. u tell me where in Orchard Road can you find a meal for $2.80? hahax.. you shld try it someday man.. =)

Both of us search for my long sleeve shirt which I plan to wear for my CNY reunion dinner nxt mth.. so ya.. and I tell you.. we walked the whole Orchard Road, but in the end, we still walk back to Centerpoint and bought my long sleeve shirt.. and I tell you.. its super nice.. its brown in colour.. I tried and match with jeans.. a perfecto man!! But this comes with a price though.. We shopped for 3 whole solid hrs in order to get this shirt.. so ya.. and this costs me $63.20 after a 20% discount from an original price of $79.. so ya.. bought it during the last day Robinson's sale! so ya.. So now I officially crown Andrew my shopping kakki, fashion consultant and probably the highest of all positions, the shopping guru! wahahax..
So when I do my rest of my CNY clothing shopping nxt mth, I gonna go with Andrew man! =)..

Then after tat, we went to Meridian for dinner.. and to like give my brother, Andrew, a treat, as well as also thank him for helping me to choose such a nice shirt, I gave him a treat to Starbucks..

And I tell you.. We went to Starbucks @ PS.. and we had the cushion seats.. it was super comfortable.. =).. and we juz sit there and chat the nite through loh! =).. We simply chat anything under the sun.. And we even chat abt personal stuffs.. so ya..

Its always so nice to have such a good brother like him ard.. At least, I can confine in him my problems, etc.. so ya.. its like finding someone with a listening ear lah.. so ya..

And its so enjoyable, tat we decided to do it nxt mth again (the day where I do my CNY clothing shopping.. so ya..).. can't wait for it..

So in the meantime, I gtg and sleep liaox.. need to log off and sleep..

As I told Andrew, I shall say again.. the thing to drive me this coming week at work would be the worship session this Saturday at church lah.. so ya.. waiting anxiously for it.. =)..

Ok.. gtg liaox..

What an enjoyable day of brotherhood,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: