"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, January 08, 2007

Tired @ work!

Well.. work was totally tiring.. and it doesnt help tat my contact lens from my left eye kept drying, and its super uncomfortable, till the pt tat it dropped out, and I had a hard time putting back the contact lens.. so ya.. totally irritating..

But tat the song, "Making A Difference" & the fast songs, really got stuck in my head lah.. so ya.. its tat powerful.. hahax.. and I kept humming the tune.. so ya..

And of course, it doesnt help tat I was experiencing Monday blues.. so ya.. haix..

Left work quite late, becos quite a lot to do at work, and one of my workers like show me their occasional tempers.. haix.. totally can't take it at times..

Ok.. enuf.. gtg and sleep liaox! Its late, or else, tml I dun need to go to work liaox.. will die of tiredness.. hahax..

Need to recharge,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: