"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another day at work...

Today is another day at work.. still feeling tired though.. but was consoled tat today is at least Tuesday..

As usual, one of my staff showed his temper, and I tell you.. I felt like arguing back at him, becos he is totally unreasonable.. blaming me for things tat I have not said it..
He actually overheard my conversation with my boss, which is in English, and becos his English is not good, its very easy to misunderstood wat I said to my boss (becos I spoke English to my boss whilst conversing), becos he takes some words from the conversation out of context.. and you koe how easy is to misunderstood from something which is taken out of context.. haix..

Then after tat, he was ok, becos everything was smooth-flowing.. he dun like things to like get stuck at somewhere.. he is like a perfectionist.. everything MUST flow in order, or else, he gets very fed up.. and I guess he is juz straight-minded.. like tat means like tat.. cannot "bian tong".. aiya.. dun talk liaox lah.. say abt him, I get fed up..

Anyway, today left work quite early.. 1800 hrs.. so ya.. came home, took bus and slept in bus (was sleepy mahx).. then came home and bathe, and ate dinner.. then watch a bit of TV before I start blogging now loh! so ya.. =)

Ok.. gtg and do my church stuffs liaox.. better do it as soon as I can, or else, I no time liaox.. so ya.. Nitex ppl! =)

Work is like another agenda for me on a daily basis,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: