"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The day I left office so early!

Well.. yes.. this is like quite unbelievable! I actually left office today at 1730! A miracle huh! Hahax..
And it felt really good to be able to leave office early.. so ya..

Can't blog a lot today, becos I still got some pending stuff for me to complete (particularly my church publicity video!).. so ya.. I have to edit frm 18 mins down to 10 mins.. really difficult.. haix.. just been told by Jaslyn tat it is too long.. haix..

Anyway, slept at 0030 yesterday nite, becos I do my video mahx.. to be exact, I started the video from 2100-0030.. so ya.. and I tot its like done liaox.. but never did I koe tat I have to edit it today again.. haix..

Ok lah.. can't talk anymore.. need to get back to my work.. and my brother, Andrew, is sick.. haix.. poor thing.. but then again, if he is sick and not able to lead on Saturday, then who will lead? hmm..
Dun wish to think so much.. when at the later date then say lah! =).. oh bro, get well soon ya =)

Got to run now.. oh.. the pics for last Saturday's January Babies Birthday Celebration is uploaded liaox.. click the link, Photo Gallery > Church (OCC/HCC/GJ) events > January Babies Birthday Celebration (06/01/07) Photos.

Enjoy!

I'm slogging my guts out tonite, and hope I dun fall sick tml,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: