"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 11, 2007

An unexpected turn of events!

Well.. it was really a day of unexpected events.. here it is:

(1) The sudden downpour at nite.. The nite was perfectly nice until it rained, which is totally unexpected, becos I tot that the monsoon season is over liaox.. but haix.. rain also good lah.. nite time can sleep better =P

(2) My bro, Andrew, is officially sick, and he has requested that he can't lead on Sat (13/1), becos he has lost his voice. He can play the drums and all.. so ya..
So after much discussion with the proper authority, it was decided that I wld lead Sat's worship.. so ya.. quite stress, as I usually have to prepare like a week in advance as to how the worship and stuff.. but then, one thing good is tat I wld be using back the songs that Andrew has chosen.. so ya.. last minute somemore.. but then no choice.. have to help him, or else, I think Youth Service on Saturday is worship leader-less (if there is such a word.. hahax..)

So ya.. now u koe why I chose the above title.. so ya..

Got to run and sleep liaox.. super tired..

The unexpected has came true,
<<< abriel >>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.