"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 12, 2007

Madhouse @ work!

This is gonna be short, becos I want to sleep liaox.. so ya..

Today, there is like my section leader and one of the veteren stuff, was on MC and leave respectively.. so my senior operator (from packing side) had to "ja-ga" the process side, whilst I "ja-ga" the packing side.. so ya..

I tell you.. it was simply a madhouse lah.. its like so many things for me to accomplish but yet so little time.. and its a miracle tat I can remember so many things all at once.. so ya..

Then becos there were last minute changes in the amt of stuff we produce, so have to work overtime until like 2000 when I left office.. so ya.. totally shacked lah..

Then now wats worse is tat I'm harbouring a sore throat.. haix.. and tml I'm leading worship in church.. so ya..

Ok.. got to go back and do my stuff liaox..

Ciaox and I'll cya guys tml in cyberworld,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: