"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The weekend is coming..

Well.. today at work is ok lah.. not much of hiccups.. except quite a lot of "suaning
" from my operator, becos they are simply too free liaox.. hahax.. but I juz one ear go in, and out the other..

And its Thursday already.. so ya.. tml is another day with low production.. next week as well.. so ya.. so this means I can come home early.. yeh! =) Really tired to stay so long at work..

So ya.. today left office at 1700, becos production finish early.. actually I got other work to complete, but then, I want to go home and watch the male finals of Project Superstar 2.. so ya.. quite exciting though..

But now, I muz stay awake till 2330 to see the results show.. wah lao.. my eyes is closing liaox, but then, haix.. I juz wanna know who is the final 2.. haix.. so ya.. trying to keep my eyes open lohx..

And tml is Friday already.. its very near Sunday.. hahax.. Sunday I'm gonna go shopping with my bro, Andrew again! Yeh! =)..

Just finished booking my driving lessons online for the mth of March.. so ya.. will be doing my lessons every Sunday morning (0830-1010).. so ya..

Now I have a headache or shld I juz say a pending problem.. its actually I dun koe when to dye my hair.. first or second wk of Feb? haix.. Dun koe whether have time on weekdays or not, becos Feb is a mth of exports again.. haix.. I shall see how lah..

Ok.. I think I gtg and log off.. I think if I continue writing, I wld juz fall asleep.. ok.. I shall see you guys tml or sumthing lah!.. so ya..

Btw, tml is my 3rd mth at work.. =)

Ok.. gtg liaox!

Here's me signing off,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: