"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy 3rd mth anniversary!

Well well ppl.. Today marks the 3rd mth of me being in the company.. juz 3 more mths and I would be subject to confirmation in the company as a staff.. so ya.. (my probation is 6 mths.. tats why.. so ya)..

Juz looking back, I was like a nerd or sumthing 3 mths back when I was first introduced to my job scope and stuff.. I remembered I wore specs at tat time.. look really nerdy.. hahax.. even my staff told me tat now my look (which is wearing my contact lens) actually made me look better than when I first came with my specs.. hahax.. of course lah.. I spend a lot of money on my contacts lehz.. hahax..

Anyway, today at work was ok lah.. did today slightly more paperwork than supervising.. but I muz say today is really half paperwork, half supervising.. so ya..

Tml is gonna be spent most time in office to do paperwork.. there is a stack of records for me to compile.. so ya..

Well.. the weekend is here, and I'm so excited lah.. becos on Sunday, I get to go shopping and spend quality time with my bro, Andrew again! =)..

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. tml is gonna be a long day.. work in the morning, before church in the afternoon.. so ya.. then at nite, got to go out with youths for dinner.. so average is abt 2300 then I reach home bah..

And now, one thing remain in my mind.. when shld I do (as in colour and cut) my hair? hmm.. this is giving me such a headache.. haix..

Ok.. gtg liaox.. will blog another day..

So in the meantime, wish me happy 3rd mth anniversary @ Marigold! =)

Love ya peepz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: