"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mixed feelings at work..

Hey ppl! I'm back in cyberspace again!.. but not for long, becos super tired lah..

I really slogged my guts out at work yesterday! I left office at a record time, 2330 !! You may wonder why so late I left office? This is becos I got 2 flavours, and each flavour takes abt 6-7 hrs to fill.. and becos there was a change in flavours, therefore, making the washing/rinsing time to be about 1 hr.. so ya.. the production finished abt 2230! Then I had to check the records to make sure its super accurate, becos my operator is not here, so I'm the solo one to check the record.. so ya.. becos once its being keyed into the system for daily production, there is NO way to change it.. so ya..
So I didnt blogged yesterday.. paiseh ah.. super tired.. came home by cab then bathe and then sleep liaox..

And its like after a while, its time for me to wake up.. haix.. super tired.. so today went to work.. and becos I had not enuf sleep, naturally, there wld be mood swings.. so ya..

And guess wat.. it juz so happen tat it triggered my anger mood today, so I'm gonna rant in this blogpost.. so here goes..

Sometimes, I dun really koe wat my boss wants. A little while, he tells me to do this.. Then after a while, he said its not good and then he want to change it. Dun koe wat is my boss thinking lah..

Juz like yesterday.. My boss told me like beginning of this mth to do task A. Then yesterday he was down and he said too messy.. Then last time he see it liaox and he didnt say anything.. Why so special only yesterday then say?

Then nevermind.. I think my boss got the influence of my workers becos they have been telling him that they are tired doing task A. And I was like telling my boss.. They are tired becos they are not used to it.. There is another method of doing, but then it wld take at least 30 mins longer. So ya.. Then he said the alternative method is somewhat better becos not so messy. I was like thinking.. messy he say.. not efficient also he say.. Then wat exactly do he want? I dun koe..
For me, my stand is simple.. As long as can do finish, I dun care whetehr messy or not.. Of course, there must be some standards too but then it doesnt matter so much.. Just do the normal can liaox.. I seriously see no problem doing tat..

But then my boss like want me to think of the workers and stuff.. Ok.. no problem.. Then this morning, I was helping my workers to do something and they mention abt task A.. I told them my stand and of course, they also told me their problems.. But then you see.. If I were to use the alternative method, they wld still complain becos after they finish, they have to go to another place to help complete task A..
Whereas if I continue the current method, yes.. No doubt they wld be stressed, but then its much faster.. So you see.. Either methods they also complain.. Then you tell me how to do the task?

Then this morning I told my boss tat since last nite he see and say not effective or too messy as he said, then I suggested to him tat I plan to do the alternative method today and try loh..
Then guess wat my boss said? "Why, the first method cannot work meh? Find a better method lah!".. So you see.. I want to do the alternative method, my boss disapprove, and if I do the original method, my boss also like not happy.... so you tell me how?

Then this morning, my staff told me he not happy with the method I implement for task A.. then so happen, my boss, me and a particular staff, sat together for tea-break.. so ya..
Then I told my boss abt it and this staff suddenly said, "for the company, he wld work hard"..
I was thinking to myself, juz now you told me 1 thing, and now another thing.. What a two-headed snake lah.. argh..

Now ah, I feel as if I was a middleman.. I have to tolerate the nuisance from my staff as well as also carry out orders and at time, boss' unreasonable-ness. I juz wonder how I survive 3 mths in the company.. haix..

I wont be surprised (pls dun!!) if really one day, I wld juz give my resignation letter or juz simply tell my boss tat I want to resign.. Its really tough and stressful being a middlman. My boss juz say only, of course its easy!.. But dun forget, he is not the one carrying it out.. I'm the one instead.. All the good and bad stuff juz fall on me la.. Haix... I'm juz tolerating only.. When tat day comes of me can't tolerate anymore, tat wld be the day where we wld see this heading on a piece of paper to my boss, "RE: Tender Resignation". You all juz wait and see how long can I tolerate loh! =)

Then finish work at 2100.. left office, came home to bathe and now blog loh.. eyes super heavy.. so guess I have to end this blog here.. so ya..

Original is supposed to be 6 tanks of jellies tml, but then, due to the stocks in the coldroom is not moving as fast as they shld, therefore, production for it has decreases.. so ya.. so tml from 6 tanks, and have been reduced to 3 tanks.. so ya..

Die.. I'm sleeping in front of the computer, as I am really tired.. Need to retire liaox.. Cya ppl soon! =)

Eyes wide shut,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: