"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday blues!!

As usual, its the Monday, and I dun koe why, since I've started working, I have been experiencing Monday blues.. and its actually very depressing to experience this every Monday.. haix..

Anyway, today at work was ok lah.. except that my senior operator was on half day MC, so ya.. so have to like coordinate everything..
Today was fairly easy, as today I do not need to help much in the packing, etc, becos today's product is like need very minimal ppl in process, so the extra ppl can come over to packing to help.. so ya..

Then as usual, I had my usual SMS chats with my bro, Andrew.. its like very funny.. everytime we juz chat on SMS, the time seemed to pass so fast.. and if I dun like do anything, time wld be crawling lah.. so ya.. dun koe why.. hmm.. can someone tell me why? =)

Anyway, we did made a pact with each other that he is gonna accompany me to do Part 2 of my CNY fashion shopping this Sunday =).. Thanx bro! =).. but wat to do? He is my official fashion consultant =P..
You koe sumthing? I'm now like can't wait for Sunday liaox.. wanna go shopping.. =)

Then evening came, and I went to the nearby coffeeshop to have my dinner.. and I tell you.. there is a group of "uncles" who is like sitting in front of me.. and I tell you.. their conversation was very crude.. every sentence has a few Hokkien explesives in them.. I was like, I eat dinner also cannot eat in peace? muz listen to all these crap.. haix..

Then do my job until like 1930, the production has finished, and I counted and do all the necessary stuff.. so by the time I'm done, it was like already 2030... left office and then came home by bus.. stomach hungry, but resist, becos if I continue eating, I wld grow fat in no time lah.. and it doesnt help tat I actually don't exercise nowadays.. so ya.. so no exercise, muz control diet.. so ya..

Then bathe, and now blog loh.. will sleep a while later.. currently chatting with my bro on MSN =)..

Ok.. got to end this post liaox.. cya ppl tml.. tml is gonna be a hectic day.. I'm doing an equivalent of 7 tanks of jelly tml, becos there are 2 flavours of jellies to produce tml.. haix.. sianx.. late nites again..

My sore throat is slowly recovering, but there is this thick phelgm stuck in my throat, and I have a terrible case of block nose.. haix.. totally irritating! =(

Got to run.. ciaox!

**PS: Oh.. juz last Saturday, I tried a new drink at Starbucks, and its called, "Ice Vanilla Latte".. oh man.. it was good lah! If you like vanilla, then this is the drink for you.. and speaking of which, I'm craving for some vanilla latte! arghh.. someone get me one now.. =P

Work is not a passionate thing but a mundane task for me now,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: