"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What a day!

Well.. as you can see, I've changed my blogskin, and it took me a merely 1 hr to finish up.. so ya.. quite proficient in it liaox.. =P

And it took me 6 HOURS to wrap my Christmas presents! What to do? An art-nut trying to be artistic here, but cant.. so ya.. but at least its wrapped and I muz say I'm really satisfied with my wrapping =).. haha.. no shame rite..

So ya.. tats how I spend my weekend lah.. and oh.. forgot to tell u all tat last Sat, I took bus 133 and believe it or not, I took the SAME bus 3 times (once to go to work, once back from work, and once to church!).. different bus drivers but same bus! How coincident is tat huh! hahax..

Yesterday at work feels really weird.. becos it was like so quiet in the office, and my boss is on leave.. it doesnt help tat I'm sleepy as well.. so the whole feeling of coming to office wasnt rite.. Boss not here, mind naturally switch off.. but as the day went by, I was ok..

Then it came where one of my younger workers had to leave the factory, as it was his last day of service, becos he tendered his resignation 3 days back.. so ya.. so naturally, it was quite sad.. I had a short talk with him juz before he left, and I can sense tat he was quite sad about it, but becos of some personal reasons, he had to leave the company.. I of course express my thanks to him by SMS (in Chinese ok!) for slogging so hard for the company, and that I wanted him to koe tat though I was his supervisor, I actually never threw my weight ard and stuff.. I actually treated him as one of my friends.. so ya.. *tears*.. it was quite an emotional SMS I muz say.. seeing a friend go juz like tat is quite sad, especially becos I had lots of good interaction time with him in the factory.. so ya.. I promised him tat if ever my dept needs ppl and he is looking for a job, I wld put in a good word for him to my boss.. so ya..

But yesterday really came home very late.. Production finished at close to 2200..so by the time I countercheck the calculations and stuff and leave office, its already abt 2230.. took a cab home, but it was one of the scariest taxi rides tat I have sat in so far.. the driver drove so fast tat I almost felt tat my heart is coming out of my mouth.. so ya..

Came home and bathe yesterday nite, and I was fast asleep.. too tired...

This morning at work was back to normal again.. And today's production finish early, so I'm actually able to leave office at 1830.. I realised I dun like work late nites.. haix.. but no choice lah..

Anyway, for the 1st time of this mth, I actually ate home-cooked food! I tell you, it was tasty! Nothing beats home-cooked food! hahax..

Then watched a bit of TV and now blog loh! How do you find this new blogskin and the music? Give me commends on my shoutbox! Thanx! =).. So I shall cya ppl tml.. I shld be blogging tml lah.. the keyword is "should".. ha..

Christmas is juz 13 days away,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: