"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A day for rest & relax!

Finally! Today won't be going out.. wld be staying at home to recuperate from my sickness.. its really bad as of yesterday.. runny nose and all.. really torturing..

Oh.. I went to cut my hair yesterday at my hair salon.. well.. my hairstylist did a fairly good job, though I was expecting more.. but never mind.. becos I did not colour my hair mahx.. so ya.. naturally not very nice..
But anyway, I enquired abt the price of colouring my hair.. he of course charged me at a discounted price since I'm a regular customer of his.. so ya.. he charged me $50 for 1 tone colour/highlight strips and $85 for two tone (colour and highlight).. so ya.. I shall consider these few mths and see which is more suitable for me loh.. most probably I would go for the two tone colouring.. so ya.. see how lah.. =)

Yesterday worship service was a bit "dead".. the congregation is like not singing at all.. dun koe why lah.. though I felt disappointed, but then, I guess its God we worshipping and not man!

**Photo on left: My grandma (my dad's side) celebrating her 76th birthday @ Food Haven Restaurant, Singapore Polytechnic's Staff Centre. She is actually using her clap to blow off her candles on the cake! Ha..
On the left is my mum looking with much curiousity, and on the right is my youngest cousin, Vanessa!
HAPPY 76TH BIRTHDAY MAMA!


Then yesterday, after church, my dad and I rushed down to Food Haven @ Singapore Poly for the birthday dinner.. Dinner was so so only lah.. place was extremely hard to find! But wats impt is the gathering of my other family members.. its always a great joy to see them!

After tat, we went to my uncle's hse which was super nearby to juz have some coffee and catching up with one another.. however, tat was quite late liaox, and guess wat! I actually fell asleep on the sofa! I was so tired lah! You may say what a spoiltspot, but whatever! I'm tired. Period.

And one thing juz pass my mind yesterday.. most of my cousins (who are above 18) is actually driving! So ya.. This gives me much motivation to like learn my driving nxt mth! So ya..

Then came home, bathe and thump! I was on my bed fast asleep..

Slept till this morning until abt 8am.. feeling much better, but still harbouring a cough.. so ya.. so I told the appropriate ppl tat I wont be going for the worship practice later, becos I'm sick and its true.. moreover, I really need my much needed rest, as I wld be working late nxt week.. so ya..

Was supposed to like attend 2 birthday bashes today, but then again, I'm sick.. how to go? haix..

So you wld think wat I wld be doing at home? Rest and relax lah.. I already have plans wat to do at home.. here is my list:

(a) Change blogskin.
(b) Blog
(c) Wrap my Christmas presents
(d) Do some editing of Church worship stuff..
(e) Watch "The Star Awards 2006" from 1800-2300!

Tats about it.. looks very little, but this takes the whole day I tell ya.. its very seldom tat I stay at home on weekends, esp. on Sundays (since I am "lifeless" on weekdays!).. so ya.. stay at home also good lah! =)..

Ok gtg and achieve whatever I wanna do today.. tml is really gonna be a LOOONNNGGG day.. projected time to leave office: 2230-2300! *gulpz* So ya.. gonna take cab back from work tml.. confirmed! Or else, I reach home dun koe what time liaox..

Ok lah.. time to end this post! =) Cya ppl soon and Christmas is gonna be so soon! I juz love Christmas! =)

The Christmas spirit is everywhere,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: