"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 08, 2006

A rest at last!

Today is probably one of those days in this mth tat I left office so early!! I left office at 1930.. so ya.. My workers finish their production early mahx..

Did a bit of calculation and checking and stuff, and by 1930, I was done, so left office loh!! =)

And quite a few times liaox.. my boss left earlier than me.. and oh.. I'm starting to fall sick.. yesterday was sore throat and today, its runny nose.. man.. I'm feeling terrible! Guess really I not enuf sleep! I have been feeling sleepy this whole day! *sniff*

Tml wld be my grandma's birthday celebration at a restaurant in Singapore Poly.. I dun koe where it is lah.. but nevertheless, gonna go church first, before rushing down to the dinner by cab loh.. so ya..

And tml, before I go to church, I'm gonna go to my hairstylist to cut and wash my hair.. so ya.. I ask him to help me style too.. so my hair wld remain in good shape even during the dinner mahx.. ha.. =P.. how vain am I huh! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox loh.. nothing really nice to blog abt.. I need my ample rest.. juz hope my sickness wld be gone by tml.. I'm really feeling terrible.. haix.. till then peepz!

Sick and tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: