"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Busy like a bumble bee..

Well ppl.. u koe wat? I'm starting to feel sick.. today juz had a slight sore-throat.. my throat hurts now lah.. its weird.. it only started this morning.. haix..

I tot its the food tat I ate, but apparently my parents ate the same food and nothing happen.. So I guess I'm starting to fall sick, becos of all the late nites.. its quite usual for me to leave office at 2130.. sometimes 2200 and juz yesterday, I left office at 2300.. so ya.. and the next morning, I had to wake up at 0545 to go work.. so its very little sleep and work, work and more work!
So naturally, I wld fall sick no matter how strong my body immunity is! So ya.. but I shall persevere on, becos if really I manage to take an MC, then my dept will die, becos my boss and my colleague are really busy with their stuff, which is far more impt than production.. so ya..

And this wk (actually till the end of this mth, Dec, I wld have lots of exports!).. so exports means more work, so naturally, have to work overtime till late at nite, becos I have to wait till the production report is out and I have to count it and make sure its correct before I go home.. so ya.. this is my responsibility and I have to fulfill it loh!

Then I juz love being on the production floor rather than in office.. becos my workers, I get along with them very well.. I got so encouraged by one of my workers today.. he said tat he didnt dare to like talk anything under the sun in a very casual way to my boss, becos my boss has tat stern look, whilst I have a very friendly look, so tat means I look approachable lah.. so ya.. so I guess he feels very comfortable to talk to me.. so ya..
When I first heard it, I felt tat very heart-warming, and believe you me, if I was very emotional at tat time, I would juz shed a tear or two lah, becos I seldom receive some encouragement (esp from my workers whom I worked for only a mth plus.. so ya..)

Sometimes when I am very free and got nothing to do, my mind would wonder.. I was juz thinking tat if at the end of my 6 mth probation, and if I didnt pass the minimum standard to be confirmed, I would juz quit and find another job.. I was quite strong with tat tot until today my worker told me he treated me like a friend and he felt very comfortable to talk anything under the sun with me.. so ya.. So now I have to think twice lahx..

Ok lah.. gtg and do my church worship stuff liaox.. its getting late.. Till I cya ppl again! =)

Tired and sick,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: