"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Retail therapy SHIOK!!

Well.. I've got to apologise for all my faithful readers of my blog out there.. Sorry for not blogging so frequently.. The reason? I'm BUSY with work lah! I'm working till I can't breathe! Its tat bad!
Everyday leave office at abt 2100-2200.. And worst still, this will carry on for a consecutive 3 weeks! So ya.. so guess you won't see me online lah!
Moreover, I've got never-ending church stuffs to settle.. this time its not the youth camp anymore.. its actually some worship thingy which I must settle on a weekly basis.. so ya..

Anyway, the past few days have been tiring, and I only like get myself relaxed over the weekends.. so tats why my weekends need to be spent very carefully!! so ya..

One thing tat made me happy this week (or shld I specifically said yesterday!) was actually seeing my sgt in camp (he ORD 2 mths earlier than me), whilst I was attending my Youth Camp mtg @ One Fullerton's Starbucks (super nice ambience.. you shld go and try it!), and then I was like staring in space becos I was "stoned".. then suddenly, a guy stared at me from outside the glass door and low and behold, I saw my sgt, Damien!
Oh man.. he is one of the best sgts tat I had in my camp.. He doesnt put those sgt airs but instead, he is like a friend to me.. in fact, one of my best friends in camp.. At times, I confine my problems with him, and he never fails to lent a listening ear.. so ya.. one of my best sgts... so ya..
But a pity though.. I didnt get to talk to him, becos its like I didnt want to like step out of the mtg so abruptly, and its quite rude lah.. so I msg him to apologise, and then agreed to meet him out someday to juz catch up with one another =)
So ya.. tat made my nite loh.. or shld I say my whole weekend! =)

But the best is yet to come.. I did some really good retail therapy for myself, as well as Christmas gifts! I'm proud to say tat I'm done officially with my purchasing of the Christmas gifts, but lacking on the wrapping part.. so ya.. but at least better than nothing rite? =)

And man oh man.. the photo u see on the left is what I bought.. a ADIDAS T-shirt ($59) and a 2 mth supply of daily disposables FreshKon contact lenses ($100.. got discount of course, or it wld be definately more than this!!)..
My most satisfied purchase was of course the adidas t-shirt, becos I wanted to get one very long liaox, but its either not nice, or too expensive and no money to buy.. so ya.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and do my stuff liaox.. working tml and it wld be a busy week.. confirm not until 2100, I wld not be able to leave office.. haix.. cya ppl soon.. hope to blog more often! =)

A tiring week ahead,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: