"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another tiring day at work

Well.. the title says it so.. its really tiring to like work until so late every nite.. haix.. Anyway, juz came back from work not long ago.. lots of export for the next 3 wks, so I wld be busy and wld be back home at only abt 9pm each nite..

Though I'm clocking my OT hrs, however, its still very tiring.. not worth me being tired and sick but yet earn so much rite.. haix.. but I guess tats the way of how life goes lah..

And today I got a newcomer coming for interview as a operator, and guess wat.. my boss called me to interview.. I was like "huh.. are you sure?".. but in the end, I rejected, becos its like I'm so new and yet my boss entrust me the role of interviewing a new person.. a bit too weird rite..

so my boss decides to like let me sit in the interview and ask him questions too.. so ya.. at least I got the chance of feeling how a boss would look like.. ha..
Actually interviewing ppl can be so fun.. I do enjoy it though..

can't really reveal much abt the interviewee, becos its quite confidential.. but then all I can say is tat he needs my boss's consideration as to whether he wants to hire him.. so ya.. so frm here, u can roughly guess how is his background/qualifications.. so ya..

So I guess tat my role as a supervisor is really gone into full swing now.. my boss gives me the right to make certain decisions, and my workers would act according to my instruction.. so ya..

And I recently got to koe another bunch of my workers.. they are really fun to be with and work with.. so ya.. now ah, though I'm a supervisor, I still act like an operator, eg: help them wrap jelly, etc.. Not enuf ppl mahx, so muz go and help, or else they would die I tell ya..

Ok lah.. tml is another long day and I need to rest now.. btw, I'm blogging again from my sis laptop.. my com tech wld come tml nite.. juz hope nothing wrong lahx..

Ok.. gtg now..

Shacked like nobody's business,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: