"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Computer spoiled..

Well.. this post is by using my sis laptop, becos she cause my computer to like break down.. so to compensate me, she has to lend me her laptop.. wahaha..

Anyway, the past 2 days has been a tiring one.. have been doing overtime like nobody's business.. I actually dun want to do overtime, but no choice.. my boss forced me too.. so ya.. I can't say no loh, becos I'm still under probation..

I counted my OT hrs so far.. And thank goodness, it didnt exceed the OT limit for the mth.. I'm only a few hrs away! believe you me!! so have to see next mth! if this goes on, then if it happens to reach the OT limit, I wld NOT be so stupid and work for the company for free.. so ya.. tats my stand lah!

Anyway, yesterday I got my uniform from the tailor (which I last visited the tailor to get my uniform sown), and I wore it today.. And I tell you.. the clothing is so thick and the material was uncomfortable lah.. I was practically sweating like a pig when I go down to the production floor.

But the feeling of wearing it is quite shiok.. at least, I feel more like an executive staff.. and when I wear the uniform, ppl wld immediately recognise me as an executive staff (becos only executive staff wear like me..).. All my staff were also like quite shocked and also told me tat I look quite good in it.. ha.. Moreover, frm yesterday onwards, I decided to wear my contacts to work, as it is more convenient becos I go to coldrooms and all, and spectacles is really very troublesome.. so ya..

Worked till abt 8+pm every nite.. super tired..

ok lah.. gtg liaox.. tml need to work again..

Gonna get my computer up and about real soon,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: