"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Shopping (Part 1)

Well ya.. As I've said in my previous blogs, I juz love the weekends, becos its the day really I can enjoy myself to the MAX! so ya.. nothing beats hanging out with close church friends.. =).. Everyone on the count of 3.. 1.. 2.. 3.. Awwww..

Ok tats lame..

Anyway, yesterday was combined service at church.. hymns lah of course.. haix.. and yesterday I sang backup.. but I felt something was missing.. my keyboard.. I'm not used to sing without my keyboard.. dun koe why.. but I guess it needs some getting used to lah..

Then after which, follow my normal clique to Esplanade and went to Glutton's Bay.. man.. I ate like I never ate before, and I was like so guilty.. gaining back all the calories..

Then all proceeded to Fullerton's Starbucks! Best! Nice ambience!! =) Well.. nxt wk's Youth Camp mtg we may be going back there again.. so again.. so see how lah..

By the time I came home and bathe, I wanna sleep liaox.. so didnt blog yesterday nite..

This morning woke up like at 0700.. went for my normal jog.. ate too much yesterday nite.. so ya.. muz lose calories.. so ya.. but surprisingly, today my jog I ran more than I walk.. so ya.. a good sign..
I was initially very hesistant to like run this morning becos I was simply too sleepy.. but I did lah.. with much determination.. =)

Then surf net for a while, before I bathe and go to church for nxt wk's Youth service worship practice.. I tell you.. the songs are super old.. machiam like in the 80's like tat.. ha.. Back to the ancient times.. ha.. =P.. but then the songs I koe it all more or less.. so ya..

Then met up with my parents for their share of Christmas presents.. so as usual, I recee the prices and the various gifts which crossed my mind.. However, becos I cldn't resist temptation of buying becos I saw my parents buying mahx.. so I actually went to buy some Christmas presents.. so Part 1 of 2 is completed! =).. gonna continue part 2 this sun (3/12)..

By the time I came home, I'm half-dead lah.. so ya... didnt blog.. So ya.. =)

Got to go liaox.. Ciaox..

Merry Christmas.. Hohoho..
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: