"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Executive Lifestyle!!

Well ppl.. I'm pleased to announce tat I conducted my FIRST ever job interview for an operator TODAY!! The feeling was fabulous, becos I was being interviewed last time and now, I'm interviewing ppl.. feels juz like a boss.. hahax..

I only koe of this during lunch.. one of the HR personnel juz told me when I was about to have my lunch.. so ya.. so my boss was around, so I asked him what kind of questions he wanted me to ask and want the new guy to koe.. he told me abt the necessary stuff, like pay matters and all.. So he wrote in summary for me, and I followed tat loh.. so ya.. at least there was a guideline mah, or else how..

Then he has to attend a mtg, which is why he called me to conduct the interview.. so ya.. and so I did lah.. And I felt so good man.. ha..

In the evening, let my boss vet and he said ok to hire for job.. so ya.. at least the one I interview is up for hire.. so ya..

Today was supposed to be back home early, but due to unforeseen circumstances, it delayed till like 1900 then I left office.. actually if nothing crops up, I shld be able to leave office at like 1700-1800.. so ya.. but anyway, what to do? I have to finish the work given to me mahx..

Dun think there are no stress in my job.. there is ok.. becos I sometimes muz scold or tell them off, or simply be a "bad person" in order to get things done or make sure everything is in place.. so ya.. the older ones dun need this constant reminder.. its juz the younger ones.. haix..
Of course, there is this danger of me being termed as the "bad guy", but I have no choice but to do it.. so ya.. gonna be back-stab like nobody's business.. hahax.. =P..

Had also a fairly long chat with my boss abt the performance of my workers, as well as also the various updates regarding my production.. so ya.. it's been weird lah.. I actually now remember stuff which was said like 15 mins ago.. normally, I can't remember tat well.. so ya.. wonder why... hmmm..

Other than that, I dun think there is anymore to update.. today is quite smooth-sailing at work loh.. so tml is another day where I will come back early again.. so guess I have to sleep now.. eyes getting heavy! I shall cya ppl when I cya! =) See you soon...

Sleepy and tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: