"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The price to pay..

Well.. apparently there is a price to everything..

You all think tat being a supervisor in my company is very shiok and easy? You are wrong.. Apparently, my schedule is FULLY PACKED next week.. in fact, I would only leave office at an average time of 2130-2200..

Man, I juz hope tat I dun fall sick nxt wk loh.. so ya.. its like repeating last week all over again.. So you koe wat this means? Less blogging and most of all, I'll be missing my youth camp which is taking place on Sun-Wed (17/12-20/12).. haix.. When Monday & Tuesday comes, I'm sure I can't concentrate on my work, becos I wld be thinking of all the fun tat my youths are having in their annual youth camp.. I've attended it last yr but its a pity that I can't attend it this yr.. haix.. its really such a pity.. In fact, I felt very sad..
This feeling is worst than me not attending church camp.. I dun koe why.. maybe I've grown attached to my youths liaox.. haix.. better not say anymore, or else I wld juz grow emo and all.. so ya..

Then another thing is tat being an supervisor means losing my freedom on weekdays! I miss those times where I can like go out for movies at nite and stuff, but now, I can't do so lah.. I have to wait till I finish my production and make sure the calculations are correct, before I can go home.. so you see by the time I come home, I'll be half-dead.. where got time for enjoyment?

Its also not very nice to like always tell my boss there is something on, so need to leave early.. If I do this, I wld simply be not responsible about my job.. so ya.. but wats comforting to koe is tat my long time friend, Wendy, is coming back from Beijing for a short vocation, so ya.. gonna have dinner with her and the rest of the HCC clique on Thurs (21/12).. this is one event I won't miss! I told my boss abt it and he approved it.. so ya..

I have been thinking a lot lately, or shld I say random tots.. You all may not believe this, but I'm actually thinking of when will my love life with tat someone special will start? My grandma and uncles has been pestering me everytime they see me, as to whether I have girlfriend or not, this and all.. its getting irritating after a while, but oh well..
I koe tat God will choose tat someone special for me, but then again, its the desire to find someone to love.. but oh well.. this is juz some wishful thinking or simply random tots.. juz tot of blogging my feelings lah..

Ok.. enuf of all tat mushy stuff..

Today's work went on juz fine, except for some minor hiccups here and there..

I had also drawn up a checklist (for interviewing one of my 'on probation' staff) to see whether he is ready to be confirm employed into my company.. So my boss gave me the task of evaluating him.. so I had to draw up a checklist, becos he didnt tell me what to ask him and stuff.. I had to use my own initiative.. so ya.. so I drew up a checklist and spend abt 2 hours on it! so ya.. was of course satisfied with my checklist! Gonna ask him next week liaox.. So ya.. I machiam like auditor like tat.. hahax.. =P

So ya.. other than the above, I dun think there is anything else major happen at work.. ok.. I'm gonna sleep liaox..

I still can't get over the loneliness I'll face nxt wk when my Youths are in the Youth camp.. haix..
Though I wld join them only on Sun (17/12), but I guess tat doesnt really help.. *sobs*

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. need to sleep.. tml is gonna be a Christmas celebration at my cell.. so by the time it end, its time for me to sleep.. will see whether I will blog lah hor.. =)

Good night ppl! =)

Feeling emo,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: