"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 15, 2006

What a day!

Well.. today was quite a day at work.. was supposed to finish early at work today, but then of all time, when the production is almost done, the machine had to break down, and it broke down for 1 solid hr!
So in other words, my going home time is delayed by an hour.. haix..

Was at work and tot of something which I decided to do on Sunday for my youths at the picnic @ Botanic Gardens! So ya.. ha.. a surprise for all of you out there! Its a speciality of mine! You've got to try it! All my cell members love it.. so ya.. =)
Gonna buy the ingredients after work tml.. so ya.. its gonna be quite rush but then for my youths, its worth it =).. Its the least I can do!!

Then came home from work and saw my cell group members whilst taking the lift! So ya.. I told them abt me gonna do the thingy on Sunday, and Carlise eyes lit up with delight! =).. so ya.. And oh.. thanx Carlise for helping me to remember where I put my ingredient list (which is on my blog btw! hahax.. and I can't remember! See how forgetful am I?).. haix..

Had a great fellowship at cell, and of course, 4 glasses of liquor (2 glasses of Bailey's Irish Cream - very nice! Thanx Carlise for the recommendation!) & 2 glasses of red wine.. so ya.. so much so tat I was almost drunk! hahax.. head is a bit pain though.. I'm feeling the effects lah! hahax.. but I still love alcohol! =)

Then went to my blog to extract the ingredients, and print it out.. and now blog loh.. gonna sleep soon.. tml still have to work.. so ya.. so 11.30am I'm gonna leave office.. dun need to like rush to church so early, becos I dun need to go for music practice mahx.. hahax.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. Cya ppl when I cya!

High on alcohol,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: