"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, December 22, 2006

A stressful day @ work!

Ppl, this is gonna be a short post becos its late liaox and I need to work tml.. so ya..

Anyway, its really stressful for me today, which really made me feeling down and emo the whole nite after I've learnt abt the news..

Well, I can't describe to you the situation due to confidentiality issues, but wat I can say tat I'm somewhat directly involved in the problem, and me hving a clean record at work, may not appear so anymore.. In short, my position or working in the company maybe at stake.. yes.. its tat serious..

Was supposed to go home early, but then becos of this matter, I did to do some preparatory paperwork. Of course, my senior (who is a production executive in my dept and he has 18 yrs of experience) guided me along as to what to prepare and stuff..
And becos of this matter, my boss and my senior got a scolding from the big boss.. haix.. poor thing.. And I asked them if the big boss question me abt it, how shld I answer? They said I dun need to like tell them anything, becos they would be doing the talking; partly becos I'm new and I dun koe such stuff.. but then again, I may not have the right to like stay in this company anymore becos I'm currently on probation and my placing in the company is very vulnerable..

We shall see how things goes.. if need be, I would tender my resignation rather than be fired (which is the LAST resort, which of course I dun wish to use!).. we shall see how ya.. appreciate ur prayers.. been really stressed over this matter.. juz thinking of it makes me feel emo.. haix..

But on a lighter note, I confirmed with my boss this morning at work, tat I do NOT need to work on 1/1/07.. so ya.. so you koe wat this means? I can go to the year end countdown! Yippie! =)

Then again, this doesnt really help.. the problem is much bigger than me going to the countdown party.. haix.. I wonder when will this matter be solved?

On a sad note, here's me signing off..

Take care peepz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: