"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weird thoughts due to STRESS!

This wld be a very short post, becos simply I'm tired liaox.. eyes closing anytime! so ya..

Anyway, yesterday and today was simply hectic at work.. decide to spare you the details, but I wld tell you briefly lahx..

Yesterday morning my boss came back from his MC, and I almost quarreled with him over an issue which we dun see eye to eye with.. both of us were insistant in making our individual pts.. but for me, I dun think so.. it seems like my boss doesnt think for my workers and juz dun understand what I meant.. so I was of course not enuf sleep too, so naturally my temper was short-fused..
But in the end, I won.. wahahha.. =P.. I was actually ranting to my bro, Andrew.. so ya.. after ranting, I felt better.. I juz need a listening ear.. so ya.. thanx bro for being one! =)
Believe it or not, I had random tots of juz tendering my resignation prematurely, becos I dun see how long shld I perservere, becos I dun koe how long this wld last, and with my short-fused temper, I dun koe how long can I control.. hahax..

Then today, my boss was not the problem, but instead, its one of my workers.. I ask him to do one thing, he kept like complaining sarcastically, and he made so much noise.. he is also tat very boostful guy.. and really, I cant stand the way he speak lah, becos its very sarcastic one.. so ya.. and he also really koe how to "carry" you, but thank God, I dun take all this like practice biasness or sumthing.. I treat my workers all fair and square..

And one qn he really blew me off.. I of course answered him sarcastically, and I tot of juz shouting at him, becos here am I so busy with my work liaox, and he keeps asking me the qn... arghhh...

Other than tat, I dun think I want to update anything liaox! =)

Very sleepy.. got to work tml.. must sleep early.. tonite is another nite where I can sleep so soundly.. hahax.. tml attending a dinner, so wont do overtime at work loh.. so ya... at least give me a break mahx..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox..

Eyes wide shut,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: