"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The week ended..

Well. somtimes I really wish tat the weekends will never end.. it will juz go on and on.. I have been slogging at work for the past week, and trust me.. weekends is the ONLY thing that I look forward to each week.. so ya.. when you start working, you wld koe lah.. But in the meantime, here are my updates since yesterday (Sat - 10/11/06)..

Saturday(11/11/06)

Today went to work and for the first time, I didn't eat breakfast (ie, didnt had an extra breakfast at the coffeeshop.. juz had a curry puff at home and then went to work liaox..

Didnt want to eat anything, becos its a Saturday, and its half day.. so ya.. and surprisingly, I didnt complain hungry or anything like tat..

The day juz went by like tat, and on Saturdays is like more or less I got a lot of paperwork to complete.. so ya.. but of course, I went down to the production floor occasionally to see see look look.. so ya..

Then I was doing overtime till 1230.. I was like "die.. sure late" (becos I got to be in church for music practice at 3pm mahx)..

Anyway, went home and ate lunch.. then as I was about to bathe, it rained cats and dogs.. so I told the worship leader, Carlise, tat I wld be late.. so in the end, I followed my mum in a cab to church.. so ya..

Once at church, started practice, and soon, service started.. I feel so much like in HCC (my old church).. hahax.. the setup of the projector, laptops, songs, etc.. everything look so HCC-rish.. hahax.. it brings back fond memories.. hahax..

Then went for dinner at the nearby place.. Usually its deserted, but yesterday the WHOLE church (youths, children and adults) went there for dinner.. you shld have see how happy the store-owners are! hahax.. they have smiles on their faces.. so ya.. guess tat wld be the normal eating place after every Saturday loh.. hahax..

Then Nat, Andrew & me decided to go to Liang Court's Starbucks to chill out (under the recommendation of Andrew of course!).. so ya.. its been a while since I've been into Clarke Quay area.. so ya.. anyway, ther starbucks there is superb! Got ambience and so quiet.. good for chatting.. had the peppermint mocha frappucino! best! =)

There we juz chat, and of course, I poured out my sorrows to them abt my job and stuff.. my bros, Andrew & Nat, are great listeners! Thanx =)

After we finished at Starbucks, we went down to the Japanese supermarket (I think its spelled as MEIDI-YA) and Andrew ate again -_-|||..

Then after tat, we juz walked down Singapore River.. and believe you me.. I was thinking abt a lot of stuff whilst walking.. A lot of tots juz cross my mind.. its like the floodgates of tots juz opening up! hahax..

And soon, we chatted and crack lame jokes on the way, and we land up in Fullerton hotel. Visited the toilet.. hahax.. also showed Nat where the place is to eat the chocolate buffet.. can see he was almost salivating.. hahax..

Then we walked to Esplanade, where we went on separate ways.. I took a bus home (feeling shacked of course), and they took the train loh.. so ya..

Came home and bathe and sleep.. Tired..

Sunday (12/11/06)

Woke up this morning at 0700.. Alarm rang of course.. then changed to my running attire, and I went for my weekly jog.. this time I ran a longer route, and I tell you.. I was never so tired before lah.. I ran and stop halfway.. totally no stamina.. the route was filled with many gradual upslopes.. so ya.. so running for a distance already, and then have to run up and down the upslopes and downslopes, totally tiring..

I felt like giving up many times, but I didnt.. the only motivation for me to run is tat ppl have been calling me "fatty", etc.. and also I wanna make myself slim again.. so this thought has always been in my mind, so tats why I wanna slim down lah.. so ya..

Then came home with sweaty body as well as shacked lah.. bathe and had breakfast.. watched a bit of TV.. then surf a bit of net.. (oh.. go download Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11).. it rox lah.. =).. so ya.. go and download.. the features are cool! Cool layouts as well! =)

Then bathe again to go to church for music practice.. so ya... Reach there abt 15 mins late.. the bus journey lah..

Anyway, we did practice and managed to like give some musical advise to my bro, Andrew, who is the worship leader nxt week.. so ya..

Then Carlise asked me like when I can start leading worship.. I was like "ermm.. can we start?".. hahax.. Then juz nice as we finish practicing, the adults just arrive for the worship.. so ya.. Then my pastor's wife (who is the overall worship coordinator) tell me to do backup nxt week for the combine service practice, as she want to train me to become a worship leader.. then I was like "ermm.. ok loh".. Well.. this muz be a sign from God tat I will lead worship.. so ya.. stress leh.. I never lead worship since I entered NS, which is abt 2 yrs liaox.. and now have to do it, a bit stressed.. haix.. but we shall see ya =)..

After tat, Andrew went to meet Nat whilst I went to meet my parents.. so ya.. did some window shopping, and I roughly koe wat to get for my Christmas shopping liaox, which is happening early nxt mth.. so ya.. Shopping is my favourite pastime =)..

Then had dinner.. and then came home from Suntec.. and oh.. I saw some cars on exibition in the Carrefour Concourse area.. and man.. this gives me so much drive and determination to learn driving.. so ya.. but lets see whether I can squeeze out time for it lah.. so ya.. =)

After reaching home, I bathe and then now I blog loh.. have applied some cream thingy (recommended by NSmen magazine to cure my foot rot.. and its like somewhat guaranteed to cure my foot rot within 1 wk.. so ya.. lets see the result huh.. this cream doesnt come cheap.. in fact, its $20.45 bought from Guardian Pharmacy.. so ya.. real expensive lah.. why go Guardian you may asked? This is becos they only sell the cream at Guardian.. so ya..

Ok lah.. gtg and do my church stuffs and then go sleep soon, becos I gtg to work tml.. haix.. wonder wat will I face at work this week? hmm.. we shall see! =).. cya ppl soon! =)

The work week is a never ending cycle,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: