"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 13, 2006

Thumbs down for customer's service..

Well.. for the first time, I'm really disappointed with my Internet telco, which happens to be S*N*T*L (go figure!).. if you are a member of my Internet telco, you wld have realised tat they are doing some slight adjustments to the Internet bills, so this mth I'm paying like 1.5 mths, instead of 1 mth.. so I wld assume tat nxt mth, I wld need to pay lesser.. I wanted to call to confirm and ask why they need to do adjustments and stuff..

Anyway, I called my telco since 1200 this afternoon, and they didnt pick up, I was thinking it cld be their lunchtime, so I tried at 1310, and guess wat.. I still hear the same reply, "our customer service officers are engaged at the moment. Pls hold while we get back to you shortly".. and I was like ok.. call back at 1400.. still hear the same reply.. I was "boiling" liaox.. then I called every hr after tat, and I still hear the same reply..

The final straw came when I called at home, and it was 1804.. and you koe what I heard? "Sorry.. our customer service centre is closed now. We are opened from 0800-1800, Mondays to Saturdays, excluding Sundays & Public Holidays.."

So how do I feel when I hear this? Imagine me calling the whole day and then I got this message.. I felt angry of course!

I told my mum tat I wld write in and complain to my Internet Telco.. and this is wat I did! I wrote a feedback with some really sarcastic words.. here is how I end my complaint feedback form (but not in the exact words.. the idea is there..).. ".. I highly regard your company as one of the top-notch telco company in Singapore, and probably in the world, but with such poor customer service, I certainly can't see how this can be fulfiled.. I hope you could give me an acceptable and yet reasonable answer as to why this is happening. Thank You."

So ya.. Sarcastic huh? ha.. I'm learning all these from my shifu, Tjow! =).. Tjow is the ultimate suaning machine.. hahax.. so ya.. but I dun think this is powerful enuf for him.. I think if he help me to speak, the words would be even more harshed hor.. Tjow? =)

Anyway, enuf of this customer service thingy.. I'm getting fustrated even at the tot of it! arghh...

Today at work is so so lah.. felt tired lah.. as usual, suffering from Monday blues.. so ya..

Nothing much at work today.. my staff only did 1 type of dessert and they finish it quite fast.. so ya.. and for once, I didnt stay in office till like 6+pm.. In fact, I left office at 1730! Nothing for me to do at work liaox mahx, so why stay? I tried to find things to do, but absolutely nothing! My boss is busy with his stuff as well, so no time to entertain or delegate other work to me.. the one he did delegate to me the other time, I finished it and he is vetting it, but wonder how long wld tat be, becos he is too busy to do so.. so ya.. So I'm practically left to find things for myself to do loh..

Anyway, cant find anything to do liaox.. so leave office lah.. and its quite shiok, becos quite a lot of ppl in office, and yet I leave so early.. ha.. my boss even saw me leave.. I was juz like right in front of him.. hahax.. =P..

Came home, and bathe and then ate dinner.. Watched a bit of TV b4 I went to file a complain abt my Internet thingy, and now, blogging loh..

Just been to Alvin's blog.. he passed his driving liaox! haix.. really felt with envy loh.. I wonder when will be my turn.. I cant even pass my advance theory which most ppl pass within their first try.. haix.. I took 3 times and still fail.. I stupid hor?
Even if I like take my practical driving lessons now, wld I have the time? I seriously dun koe lah.. I shall see how when I'm confirmed in April 2007.. so ya.. so we shall see how lah.. but haix.. I felt so envious of ppl getting their driving license lahx.. haix.. I suddenly feel so stupid..

Ok lah.. need to end this blog and go do my church stuff.. have not finish yet.. haix..

Am I tat stupid?,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: