"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm FAT!!

Ok.. the official weight now stands as me being overweight by 3 kg! A kilogram more than last week! I juz got so mad with myself.. how come I'm controlling my diet and still I'm gaining weight! What is this?

I'm seriously very mad with myself.. you koe why I wanna slim down? Becos I dun want to live the horror of being how much I weigh before I was enlisted, and also I wanna like maintain my weight, so when my IPPT test (tat is in end March 2007), I wld be ready to go and take it..

I have been thinking a lot abt my IPPT and its realy stressing me up.. but oh well.. dun wanna think abt it so much as yet, or else, believe you me.. I can lose my appetite over it!

Ok.. today at work, normal loh.. Did overtime till normal time loh..

And a lot of ppl have been asking me why I felt stupid? The simple reason? I can't pass my advance driving theory even for the 3rd time.. ppl juz take 1 time and pass, and I'm still stuck at square one.. and plans for me to learn driving is underway, but a problem is holding me back; when I will have the time to do so? haix.. I juz wanna wait till like after I'm confirmed in my job (which is in April 2007), then I see how loh.. haix.. =(

Work is ok lah.. but I did overtime.. But wat happened was I was abt to like finish everything liaox, but then, suddenly a call came and look for me in office, and I tot it was to inform me my uniform is here.. but well, no loh.. one of the personnel in the QC department asked me to give them some information, which I have to make a special trip down to my production floor.. haix..

So I went down, and took abt 30 mins to settle the matter.. came up and then do my work loh.. overtime tat is.. did overtime until like 1830..

Left office for home.. reach home.. bathe.. had dinner and then watched a bit of TV and now blog loh..

I think I'm gonna sleep early tonite.. so ya.. =).. super tired..

Ciaoz peepz,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: