"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Everyday work.. not sian meh?

Well.. tats wat I think at times lah.. I everyday work, machiam like robot, but yet still have to work loh.. haix.. wat to do? I need money mahx..

Today at work is usual lah.. did my supervision stuff of my workers loh.. and I'm beginning to think tat I'm a friend to my younger workers, rather than their superior.. becos its like when one my workers is sick, I wld like ask them how they feel and stuff, and give them advise if necessary.. sometimes, I wld even joke with them.. so ya.. so I think they dun feel intimidated to talk to me or stuff.. in fact, I think they find me very approachable, and tats the way I want it to be lah! =)

Then so far, I actually had known quite a number of ppl from other departments (which my dept works closely with lah!).. so ya.. in fact, the QC superiors koe me liaox (by NAME ok!!).. and sometimes, they call and asked me things!! so ya.. and my phone has become a very impt tool at work, becos I can only be contactable thru my handphone during office hours (becos most of the time during office hours, I'm not at my desk mahx..).. and this calling on my hp frequently happens when the QC Lab ppl call me to go take something frm their lab, or they need to ask me something.. so ya.. so as usual, becos of my friendly sociable skills, managed to make friends too from other departments! =)

So I guess my stay at my workplace is a good one lah!.. and come to think of it, time pass so fast, and this sun (19/10) is my FIRST mth anniversary at my workplace! So ya.. I have worked for like almost a mth liaox! time pass so fast hor..

Then today I tot I can like do overtime for a while and then go home.. but never did I expect tat I did overtime till 1915 today.. so ya.. there was a bit of problem at work, so I need to settle it fast, becos my boss and my other colleague was busy with their stuff, so being the one tat is in charge of such stuffs, I have to do it loh.. so ya..

Then I actually wanted to continue my other stuff (becos this is the first time I had unfinished work for the day and I went home juz like tat!), but then it was too late liaox.. so ya..

So packed up and went home..

Reach home, had dinner, bathe and watched "Project Superstar" on TV.. then now blog loh..

Oh.. I dun koe how come today I lost a kg.. maybe something wrong with my weighing scale, but oh well.. will see how tml..

Ok lah.. gtg and do some last minute surfing, then I'm off to lala land liaox =)

Workaholic,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: