"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shacked from working..

Today went to work as usual.. and worked OT till 1930.. time passes quite slow at work today, but once at 1730, time seems to fly by like nobody's business.. so ya..

Today did some main things, like accounting for my workers' timecards, and I regret to say tat I still have much to learn.. I'm still not perfect as to where and when to sign and stuff.. so ya.. haix.. never mind.. this is only my 2nd time.. I shall try again at the end of this mth! =)

And I'm glad to say tat I have really made good friends with my younger workers liaox.. we talk like we've known each other for a long long time.. so ya.. and this makes me happy lah! =)

I'm also happy to announce tat the reason why I stayed at work until 1930, is becos I've finished watever my boss gave me.. so ya.. so if I got nothing to do tml, I'm gonna ask my boss again if he has things for me to do.. he has been working late nites for some data entry thingy.. so ya.. see whether he wants to allocate some to me, if not, then too bad.. he has to work more late nites.. so ya..

And oh.. I lost another 1 kg today! I'm so happy! I think my strict resist temptation to food really help lah.. and I shld continue this.. but I can tell you its not easy, becos whenever I see food, I would feel tempted to buy one and eat.. especially every morning I come out of office and wanna go to the production floor, I wld get tempted to eat, becos juz outside my office is the offical canteen for the factory.. so ya.. now you koe why I always like get tempted to eat? haix..

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. got lots of stuff to complete tonite.. I'm sleepy already.. how? haix..

Work till I die,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: