"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, November 17, 2006

There is more than meets the eye!

Well.. ok.. basically, I had nothing much to blog today.. work is as usual lah..

And I juz got news from one of my workers tat he wld be on leave from nxt tues - thurs.. and tat becos no one covers his job, I have to do it..

And you koe wat? I koe nuts abt his job scope.. I basically koe wat is his role in the production floor, but he is the paperwork man on the production floor, so I depended very heavily on him to settle the impt paperwork stuffs on the production floor.. and since he is on leave, I tell you, I wld be super stressed..

Then in the evening, juz as I decided to leave office at abt 1820, I asked my boss tat he has to either take over the role or have to teach me to do it.. and he said he wld teach me, and he is putting the ENTIRE Jelly section under my charge, and I do not need to worry abt the juice section anymore..
(The initial plan of my boss was the processing side only for juices and jelly.. but then he decided to change his mind.. so ya.. so now, I'm also in charge of jelly packing..).. so ya..

I'm gonna be super stressed nxt week lah.. learning new things isnt very easy for me, especially I have to learn it within a short span of time and I dun get to practice it very often.. so ya..

Let's juz see how nxt wk goes lah..

And as I was saying juz now, juz as I was abt to want to pack up and go home, my boss called me to go to his room and have a seat.. and believe you me.. I had a LOONNNGGG 1 hour chat with him! He has been telling me things which I never imagine (ie my role as a supervisor is not as easy as it seems.. it involves in exercising my authority at times, and I dun really like to do it.. imagine a 22 yr old telling ppl twice my age of what to do!.. haix.. really in a dilemma)

So ya.. gonna be so stressed nxt week.. it is indeed tat my job is more than it meets the eye! So shld I be happy or sad? I dun koe.. you tell me?

In a dilemma state,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: