"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A tiring Saturday!

Well.. yes.. a very tiring Saturday.. slept very late yesterday nite, becos cell ended late.. and also, I need to rush for the printing of the Youth Camp 2006 registration form, which is due today loh.. need to give it to Jaslyn for printing, and put it in the Youth congregation's newsletters.. so ya..

So went to work super shacked loh.. Then I was like for the first time felt so excited to leave work.. juz can't wait to leave office.. I juz dun koe why.. Maybe its seeing an old friend of mine, Xinyi, who has came back from Aussie for her summer vocation.. so ya.. she's gonna stay till Feb 2007.. so ya.. =)..

"Xinyi, Welcome to Singapore, Selamat Datang !!"


Anyway, left house and reach church and started off with the music practice.. My bro, Andrew, was the worship leader.. so ya.. and man.. The worship today was simply AWESOME!! Its been mths since I felt such an intimate worship.. so ya.. =).. Thanx God! =)..

Then after church, went to BK @ Amara Hotel for Youth Camp mtg.. settled a few issues and guess wat.. there is another publicity event due nxt Sat, and I have to do it.. so I think a video wld be best.. so ya.. so you koe wat this means? Sleepless nites.. haix. =(

Didnt eat at BK.. half of the youths (which followed the committee to BK and have their mtg) or shld I say the usual big clique, but with some few additional ppl.. so ya.. we went to guess where.. Vivocity's Food Republic! Yes! Vivocity! hahax..

I was quite disappointed at Food Republic, becos I didnt koe wat to eat.. all the good food I tried before liaox.. so in the end, I had to settle for bak ku teh, which is super expensive ($8.10 for my dinner [with 1 braised peanut as a sidedish]).. and haix.. I want to eat my favourite dessert, Pomelo with Mango Puree but no more pomelo liaox.. haix.. so sad.. so didnt buy..

But wats impt is not the food.. its the fellowship between all of us and catching up with old friends.. so ya.. =).. guess this is much more impt than food lah! =)

Ok lah.. gtg liaox.. let's see whether tml I will get up in time to exercise.. haix..

My eyes are closing.. super tired.. gtg liaox.. catch up with you peepz soon! =)

Tired to the max,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: