"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, November 10, 2006

Tired..

Well.. today for a record, I've worked till 1930.. which means I worked 3.5 hrs overtime.. so ya.. wat happened? read on..

This morning I weighed myself and I was SHOCKED.. I am overweight by 2kg! I juz gain 1 kg juz for a mere 2 weeks.. its scary ya koe.. I dun want to go back to my weight before I enlist NS.. so ya.. so I really am stressed right now..

I have to control my diet loh, becos its NOT possible for me to do exercise on weekdays, as I have to work till dun koe wat time everyday.. so you tell me how I exercise? so ya..

So this is Day 1 where I control my diet.. in the morning, I have stop eating like huge amts (for eg: bee hoon,etc).. this morning I had only a piece of tau kwa and a fishcake.. tats all.. until one of the person from QC whom I've seen b4 (becos the other day I ask the person something mahx) asked me like tat enuf meh? ha.. I told the person, "enuf".. I didnt continue further.. I was actually plan to tell the person tat I'm losing weight.. ha.. but oh well..

You all must think to yourself, since you eat so little, muz why dun eat rite? save money and help to lose weight.. I also tot of this, but then, I decided not to take a chance, becos my lunch is at 1300.. and from 0730-1300 is a long time.. morning I also did not have a heavy breakfast.. so ya.. I CANNOT work with an empty stomach.. so ya..

Then in the afternoon at 1300, I went to buy lunch.. but this time, I ta-pow.. becos I didnt want to sit there and then, got tempted to order soft/sugary drinks.. so to save all the trouble, I ta pow and went back to my office canteen to eat.. So I drank cold water =).. so ya..

I think the aunty at the shop muz have think why suddenly I had such weird eating habit today.. so ya.. this aunty at the shop koes me well lah (as in my diet or the food tat I order.. so ya..)

Anyway, for the first time, I signed the duty roster and also gave out the payslips to my workers.. you shld have see how happy they are when the payslips were given to them.. ha.. they were grinning from ear to ear.. its as if the payslip is their lottery ticket.. ha..

Then went back to office to do wat my boss had assigned me to do a few days ago.. so I did it until like 1915.. then last minute, my boss gave me a last minute thing which made me have to change the duty roster again, which I did this morning.. and I have to re-photocopy and do some changes.. haix.. so by the time I leave office, it was already 1930.. haix..

Then came home and eat dinner.. then watch TV and then now blog loh.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. really tired and I'm on a diet-cutting exercise.. DON'T tempt me with food or else.. *evil grin*

Exercise trim-and-fit,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: