"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The stressful day at work!

There are apparently a thousand and one things to accomplish today at work.. never in my whole life tat I spend abt 98% of my entire worktime (including my OT) at the production floor.. indeed tat one person who did not come becos he is on leave, will make all the difference, becos he is the one who does all the paperwork on the production floor for my section lah.. haix.. he is simply indispensable..

Then today I tried at packing the jellies/puddings, and I must say its quite fun.. though when I sit for long hours, my back would ache..

Also went to the coldroom with my boss, and at least I got a clear idea of which coldroom to go to and stuff, when I need to do a check.. =)

Then morning, I spent most of my time doing the paperwork stuff (like getting ready and all).. then the day ended and the reports all came in, and I have to do the paperwork for it.. haix.. so I spend 45 mins to finish the report.. so ya.. the counting and transferring the information from place to place is making me nuts.. sometimes I really wonder whether I wld remember everything tml.. so ya.. but the main stuff, I photocopied a sample, so at least I wld do the main stuff loh..

So by the time I finish, its abt 1830.. went up to office and settle some problems, before I left office at 1915.. I tell you loh.. nxt time it wld be like tat.. I muz wait till my production finishes, and then I can go home.. so ya..

So by the time I reached home, it was abt 2000 liaox.. feeling super hungry and sleepy.. haix..

Ok lah.. cant blog further.. need to do my church publicity stuff liaox.. Ciaoz peepz! =)

Stress is inevitable,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: