"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 20, 2006

My eyes is so heavy!

Well yes! This is how I felt today at work the whole day! I felt like sleeping whenever I check my records.. so ya.. haix.. in fact, as I'm writing this blog, I'm also half-asleep.. so ya..

And tml marks my doomsday, becos tml I have to command ppl to do stuff (my boss orders, becos one of the main operators is not coming tml, so I have to supervise them!).. really stressful I tell you..

I can only pray tat my workers wld listen to me tml loh.. no rebellion or stuff becos the workers are twice my age.. dilemma lahx..

Anyway, I shall see how.. and I jokingly tell my worker (who he wld be on leave from tml to thurs.. he's coming back only on friday) to collect my dead body when he comes back.. hahax.. I talk rubbish hor.. hahax..

Ok lah.. nothing really much happened at work today.. juz the normal stuff lah!

Ok.. my eyes cannot take it liaox.. Nitex ppl! Catch up with you all tml..

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: