"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A quickie..

This is gonna be a short post, becos I got to rush for time..

Today's work was stressful as usual.. In fact, more stressful.. Believe it or not.. I left my workplace at 2030! And my boss left before me somemore (which is like so rare!)..

The multiple calculations and the records are simply driving me nuts.. never in my whole life did I see so many numbers, as well as record so many stuff.. Then I muz also make sure everything is exact, becos if not, something terrible wld happen to me.. so ya..

Tml is gonna be worse, becos I got more batches of jellies to be completed, and by the time they complete it, it shld be abt 2100+.. and this means tat I can only start counting after 2100+.. so by the time I'm done, I shld leave office at say abt 2200+? it depends on how fast I count lahx, as well as how fast my workers do their stuff.. juz hope tat also nothing happens to the machines and stuff, or else, I wld need to like spend overnight at office or sumthing.. so ya..

And I'm glad to announce tat my younger workers and me really bond together.. =). and this is good..

Ok.. believe this is short enuf.. got to end this blogpost, and then do my church publicity video.. Adios peepz..

Stress @ work,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: