"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sleepyhead!

I juz dun koe why.. I had more than enuf sleep last nite, and yet today at work, I felt so restless.. its like I only sleep for like 3 hrs.. so ya..

Today is the first time where I spend my WHOLE working hrs at the production floor.. so ya.. You koe why? Becos my boss has gave me a list of things which he claims tat its impt to my job as a production supervisor.. so ya.. apparently he doesnt want to give me paperwork and he is finding things for me to do.. haix.. =(.. but oh well, since he has given me a task, I have no choice but to carry it out rite? so ya..

So its like most of the questions, I need to ask my workers.. but the most is the process side whose workers are my age.. so ya.. I asked him really a lot of questions (I didnt tell him tat my boss assigned me the task!), and I think he explain it to me until vomit blood, becos I need a long time then I can understand! The opening and closing of the valves is enuf to kill me lah.. Information really overload.. and I scribbled all on my paper, so dun koe whether tml I rewrite it, will it be illegible? ha.. dun koe and dun care.. tat wld be tml and probably in the weeks to come, kind of stuff.. so ya..

My lunch really costs me a bomb.. a whopping $8.20.. juz 1 soup, 1 plate of rice, 1 plate of vege and a home-made crysanthmum tea.. I wanted to like try another stall during lunch-break, but never did I expect it to be so expensive! haix.. I would NEVER eat there again.. so ex..

Then after lunch (I only took a 20mins lunch break, instead of 30 mins.. so ya), went back to production floor immediately and then see my workers and ask them questions as usual..

At 1630, I went up to office to do the stuff tat my boss calls me to do.. and man.. I write it by hand lah.. so ya.. and this is the first time where my handwriting is so nice.. hahax..

Then I do OT until 1900, then I realised my brain cannot take it liaox.. I was like half-dead lah.. so ya.. so I packed and went home lah..

Came home, had dinner.. watched a bit of TV and now blog loh.. I'm super tired.. Aim to sleep at 2200 tonite! Super early rite? But I dun care.. I wanna sleep.. sleep is like the best thing tat can happen to you lah! =)

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. eyes is getting heavy..

Shacked,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: