"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Another day has past!

Well.. today at work, time seems to at times seem slow, whilst other times seems fast.. hmm..

Anyway, today I have a balance of paperwork and supervision.. So ya.. lazy to type out everything lah.. so ya.. but all you all need to koe is tat I have a balance of work today yah..

Then at the end of the day, my boss actually wanted me to supervise my workers on some stuff, and I actually like plan to leave office really late, since their estimated time where they started is approximate 1800.

But as the day ended, my boss suddenly pass me a form and told me tat I have to go down to a tailor and make my uniform.. I was a bit surprised initially, becos it was being told to me tat I will not have uniforms until I'm a confirmed staff.. so ya.. so naturally, I was quite surprised..

So after work, I like do a bit of overtime and then at 1715, I left office liaox.. told my boss tat I need to go and make uniform.. I wanted to like do it tml but then decide to do it once and for all..

So I went to the uniform place and its super ulu lah.. but then, still did it in the end.. then went home.. and by the time I was home, it was only 1800; the earliest I have reached home so far! so ya..

Anyway, I'm really excited about my uniform lah.. hahax.. once I wear it, I would not seemed to be such a newbie liaox.. I would look like one of them.. hahax.. =)..

After came home, bathe and then watched TV.. of course, its the debut of Project Superstar season 2 (and its the best programme I've watched!).. then after watch tat, I came online to blog this blogpost loh!

Ok lah.. gtg and sleep liaox.. tml need to wake up early.. working tml.. Ciaoz peepz =)

The long-awaited uniform wait is killing me,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: