"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Monday, November 06, 2006

I finished ALL my paperwork!

Fwee.. hahax.. I finished ALL my paperwork!! Finally! After wks of doing it, I cleared it.. now my table is so so empty.. hahax.. but then, I'm not like done yet.. I'm like begging my boss to like give me the paperwork tat he is doing now.. its not records and stuff.. juz some IT stuff, which I like it lah.. hahax.. =).. but oh well, tats wat I wrote to him a note before I left, but whether he wants me to help him in his paperwork, I dun koe.. see whether he give it to me tml loh..

You ppl muz have think this in your mind, "Abriel, you siao or sumthing? You last time complain so many paperwork, but now you want more.. are you in your right mind?".. but oh well.. I juz like paperwork, but then the records type is like not my ideal one, but if there are anything to help my boss, I will do it loh..
My boss is slogging his guts out I tell you; everyday work like till 9-10pm.. haix.. so poor thing.. so tats why I initiated to help him.. so ya.. so we shall see how tml lah! =).. I feel so much like a personal assistant to him liaox.. hahax.. =P

Anyway, today at work is all right lah.. do the normal loh.. managed to solve a problem and discuss the solution to my boss, and he agrees to my solution.. so ya.. felt really happy becos I felt I was useful at work today.. hahax.. (but tat doesnt mean I'm not useful other days.. hahax..)

So wat I can say is tat I spend more than 75% of my time in the production floor today, so becos the wkends I had so little sleep, naturally I wld feel tired.. so you koe my office is like so quiet (no music, no anything!) becos after office hrs liaox mahx.., and I was checking some records, and guess wat; my eyes got heavier and I occasionally caught a few winks.. I was tat tired.. but its like I told myself, cannot lah.. cannot sleep!.. so I went to the toilet and wash my face and then I was ok liaox.. =).. so washing the face works lah! hahax..

Then I dun koe why.. I had absolutely NO mood to work OT today.. I'm practically dragging myself to do something which I had no mood of.. dun koe why.. probably I'm tired, or my mind was thinking of something else lah.. so ya..

So I left my workplace at 1800 and came home (of course with all the paperwork done).. had dinner, watched a bit of TV and now blog this blogpost loh..

Gonna continue my church stuff (publicity stint this Sat, so have to prepare!).. its actually done liaox, juz some normal touch-ups.. =)

Ok lah.. gtg and do my stuff liaox.. I aim to sleep before 2230 tonite! =).. Goodnitez peepz! =)

An initiator by nature,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: