"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I feel so pampered!! =)

Sorry ppl (esp. those faithful readers) whom I koe.. have not been blogging for the past few days, becos I was either too tired or too busy.. so ya.. so here is wat happens over the days where I didnt blogged.. so ya..

Friday (03/10/2006)

Went to work as usual.. Did my normal routine loh, but this time and for the first time, I spend so much time on paperwork! Yes.. almost a full day! I need to settle stuff for a particular form, and this make me find the correct person to ask and stuff.. so I went up and down the building.. so ya.. its similar to like finding a person to sign clearance.. hahax..

And of course, after abt 30 mins, I managed to gather up all the info I need and stuff.. Then I proceeded back up to put my stuff down on my table, and then go back down to the production floor to supervise my workers..

After a while, I came up to office to complete the paperwork.. and I obviously finish doing up the form, but I was touching up (as in the softcopy lah.. it was in excel and I managed to clear things up, eg: merge cells, change fonts, etc.. becos its like quite untidy and also the fonts are not universal.. so ya..!)..
I got worried tat I have so much time on my paperwork tat my boss wld ask me to go down.. and true enuf, shortly after, my boss asked me politely to be on the production floor, so tat I wld koe wats happening.. so ya..
I told him "ok" but I have to finish wat I'm doing.. so ya.. Mind you.. I also did the duty roster for my workers.. so ya.. Stress ok I tell you..

Then the day juz went on loh.. and in the afternoon, I was deciding whether I wanna try the new product from Marigold, the No Sugar Added Apple Cranberry fruit juice.. so ya.. And I'm pleased to say tat I bought it.. so ya.. and a few other stuff.. of course, all at staff price.. =)
I bought 5 chocolate puddings (which when I saw the expiry date, its freshly made, tat is its made juz yesterday [thurs - 02/10].. so ya.. my workers was making the pudding so its like very nice.. so ya..), 5 jellies, 1 no sugar added apple cranberry juice and 1 lime juice.. best! =).. so happy with my purchase lah.. =)

Then after my usual afternoon rounds of supervising, I went up to office to do my paperwork.. so ya.. then suddenly its like there was some IT problems with some of my colleagues.. so I helped them to check it out, but still cant find wats the problem.. haix.. but tat afternoon was filled with IT stuff (which I'm very interested in), and therefore, I went on to help them, but then nothing I can do to help.. IT knowledge not good enuf.. hahax..

Then do overtime until like 6+pm, then went to buy supper for my cell group.. went home, had dinner, then had cell.. then had supper.. so ya..

Feeling tired, I went to sleep.. Zzzzzz

Saturday (04/10/2006)

Woke up feeling shacked as usual.. went to work loh.. again, this day is quite boring at work, becos they no production, juz cleaning and stuff.. so ya..

I do a lot of paperwork on this day lah.. so ya.. even at 1 time, I got not much thing to do, I went to update their paycards.. sign and stuff..

After abt 1030, I went to collect my stuff (the staff sale products lah!).. quite happy and was a bit of a mountain tortoise though.. ha.. first time buying and collecting mahx.. hahax..

Then did 30 mins of overtime, then I have to come home liaox.. becos muz rush to church mahx.. And I finished all the "dun-need-to-check" records and compiled them, and after tat, I went home liaox.. so ya..

Came home, had lunch and then went to my hairstylist.. I tell you.. it was the first time where I felt so pampered..

When I first went in to the shop, the staff ask me whether I want to shampoo my hair.. I dun koe why but I juz said "ok".. ha.. weird huh.. Then after I started having shampoo on my hair, I was thinking to myself whether I had money to pay.. so ya..
But once it started, I felt so pampered.. if you have not try shampooing your hair at a hair salon, you shld try it someday.. its really shiok! Its shiok till the pt tat you feel like sleeping.. its tat shiok.. suddenly I felt like a king.. hahax.. I console myself by telling myself tat this is a reward for myself after I have worked for 1 mth.. a short session of pampering will help! =)

The usual cut of my hair is $18.. so plus the washing is another $5 more.. so my cut was $23.. not too bad wat.. so ya.. then I also bought a hair gel frm my hairstylist and tat costs me $9.. so my total haircut yesterday was a whopping $32! I almost got a shock when I heard the amt! hahax..
I wanted to like try to colour my hair nxt time, but then, had second tots.. dun koe lah.. see how..

Then after tat, changed and went to church.. Worship was not bad.. old songs which I'm familiar with.. so ya..

After church, went with the adults to the temporary Chinatown market food centre for dinner.. The rest took car.. so me and my brothers, Nat & Andrew, took MRT to the place.. so ya.. On the way, got more lame jokes being cracked by both of them loh.. wats new rite.. hahax..
Uncle Weng Seng gave us a treat.. so ya.. Thanx =)

Then we proceeded to Burger King @ Pearl's Centre for our Youth Camp mtg, and for the first time.. it was closing soon.. so we had to hurry.. and I tell you the place is really lock-kok (hokkien for dilappilated).. so ya.. its errie too..
But the best thing is tat it finishes within 30 mins.. ha.. fast and efficient.. haha =)

Came back home and bathe, and sleep.. too tired...

Sunday (05/10/2006)

Intention is to wake up at 0630 this morning for morning jog.. Alarm has been set at 0630.. woke up at 0630.. But when to sleep after tat..

At 0700, I decided I cannot take it anymore.. I muz exercise! So I woke up and change and then go run ard my neighbourhood.. I took 15 mins to run and after tat, came home.. bathe and went out to Serangoon Gardens to had breakfast with my parents.. Of course, I had some really high-calorie food and I feel so guilty.. haix..

Then I came home and check my email and stuff.. Then surf net a while.. before bathing and got out of the hse for music practice at my church @ SAC..

Met Andrew at BK becos he still eating his lunch -_-|||.. then, we both together went to SAC for music practice.. Carlise was the worship leader.. so ya.. HCC style I guess.. hahax.. =)

After practice, Andrew and I took a train down to meet Nat at City Hall.. so ya.. Then 3 of us spend some "brotherhood time" together.. so ya.. and I juz dun koe why, when I'm with my bros (Ash, Nat & Andrew), I juz feel so happy lah.. I dun koe why.. maybe becos they make me laugh and stuff.. so ya..
So today Ash is not ard as he needs to study for his 'O' levels frm nxt week.. so ya.. Ashley, jiayou hor! After u are done with ur O's, we all can go out and spend some real quality brotherhood time together! =)

So ya.. anyway, today is no exception lah.. Nat & Andrew really made my day.. Nat with his lame jokes/comments, whilst Andrew makes me shakes my head in disappointment becos he is "always wrong".. haix.. but oh well.. no matter wat, they are my good brothers and they will always be no matter wat! hahax.. suddenly I feel like I'm making a thank you speech.. ha..

Andrew asked me to try Chippee's beer battered fish with salt & vingar, and I try it.. nothing really special, except tat the vinegar on the fish is really strong loh..

Then we went to Starbucks (our usual routine)@ Raffles City.. I had a tall Java Chip.. best! hahax..

Then we walked round Suntec and Nat was like quite crafty.. we were on second floor liaox, then I say go down to Adidas shop to see.. then Nat say why dun we go up to third floor.. I was like "ok" loh.. then soon, we walked and walked and we walked towards the arcade.. I was like "wat are we doing here?".. Nat and Andrew then gave me tat evil smile, and I knew it.. they tricked me up here.. ha.. they koe I dun play arcade one, but then still.. haix..
But I still followed them lah.. so they played time crisis 3.. I watched them for a while, before go and see ppl play the time crisis 4.. its really good lah! best! =).. but a difficult game though!.. so ya..
I dun koe why I dun have some interests tat ppl my age likes (for example, soccer, video games, computer games, arcade).. well.. most of these interests some ppl I koe, but I seriously HATE it lah, esp. SOCCER.. I juz dun koe why ppl like it so much.. watching soccer to me is like wasting my time and a "lullaby programme".. so ya.. I koe by my sentence above, will definately put off some ppl, but I dun care.. this is my blog.. I can say anything I want.. =P..

So after they finish the arcade and I saw enuf of Time Crisis 4, we did some window shopping (which I wanted to buy a t-shirt from Adidas, but then see the price not worth it.. so ya.. so didnt buy lah.. imagine buying a simple printed t-shirt for like $59!! -_-|||..

After tat, we went to had dinner.. I suggested the wontan mee (which is so fabulous lah.. the mee is really nice! Nat & Andrew said not bad, and they like it!.. so ya.. listening to the food guru no problem one! can trust.. hahax..) @ Congress Kopitiam, near the convention hall area.. so ya.. =)

Then went home by bus (which I was so fortunate tat once I leave tat place, have bus liaox!) and then bathe and rest a while, before now blogging loh..

Need to do my a bit of my church stuff before sleeping lah!.. so ya... working tml.. waking up super early.. I wonder wat's in store for me at my workplace this week? hmm.. we shall see... =)

Pampered young working adult,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: