"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I feel like a secretary!

Well.. at least tats wat I'm feeling today.. so ya..

Anyway, today I got to supervise the whole production process area ALL by MYSELF! so ya.. so I think tats wat my boss intentions.. so ya.. so I'm getting used to it lah..
And I think my job is getting more and more monotonous.. I'm sick of my routine already.. Can't I do something different? hmm..

Anyway, today is juz another day at work.. and I'm happy to announce tat I finished another stack of paperwork.. this stack of paperwork is a bit easier, as I juz compile and dun need to check.. so ya..

I've got 1 more, with 1 stack need to check, but tat is gonna be quite long lah.. but the one tat dun need to check, I'm almost done liaox.. so ya... continue tml loh.. so ya..

Now my table is like the stacks of papers getting lower and lower each day.. ha.. I feel so happy lah! =)

Do OT till abt 1845, then I left office for home.. reach home, had dinner and then watched a bit of TV, before I blog this blogpost loh.. so ya..

The reason why this blogpost is so short, becos nothing really much happen today, and I got lots of stuff to complete (particularly rushing the publicity report for my youth camp mtg this sat.. so ya.. need to rush out the report by tonite for printing tml.. so ya..).. stress.. Also wanna sleep early tonite.. super tired.. so ya..

Ok lah.. I gtg and do my report liaox.. Cya ppl tml in cyberspace then! =)

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: