"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Youth Camp Meeting a success =)

Hey! I've decided tat its so tedious to keep on updating the PSI index.. a bit lazy lah.. =P..

Anyway, this morning was spent like playing the piano and stuff.. Woke up quite late this morning.. so ya.. I'm beginning to be like a pig liaox..

Then after which, I went to weigh myself and I was shocked! I have gained 1kg! You ppl muz have think that 1kg exclaim until like tat.. wats the big deal? Ppl, this 1kg increase is actually very impt, becos by putting on this 1kg, I have juz reach over the healthy BMI and start to go to being overweight.. I'm was completely terrified by tat extra 1kg.. Cannot! I muz lose tat 1kg, or else, I wld gain another kilogram soon.. so ya.. Shall see wat I can do lah!

Then bathe and went to church loh with my mum in a cab, becos both of us are in charge of setting up the chairs and stuff in church.. so ya..

Church went on juz fine, and I got a really unexpected question being brought forth to me during church.. and of course, this is of all confidentiality.. so ya.. I wont reveal in this blog lah! =)..

After church is done, helped out in the packing of musical equipments and stuff, becos we are moving liaox mahx.. so ya..

After packing, went with the Youths to Meridian to have dinner, and man! I eat so much tat I felt like I was a pig lah! haha.. I ate the following:

(a) 1 plate of Fried Udon

(b) 1 bowl of DIY dessert (nata de coco, sea coconut [thnx bro, Andrew, for reminding me the combo muz include sea coconut], and mango puree)

(c) 1 bowl of fishball soup with some vegetables.

Items (a) & (b), I had for dinner.. Item (c) was a last minute thingy, becos I've got craving for fishballs.. wahaha.. (Ash, u muz be grinning ear to ear rite?).. The fishballs really taste yummy and they are so springy! They taste succulent too! One bite and the yummy juices of the fishball juz ooze out.. =).. (Ash, dun laugh I warn ya!)..

Then we had Youth Camp mtg and of course, I took the most time to discuss lah.. Altogether, I took abt half-an-hour for juz my publicity thingy.. haha.. and not forgetting I was in a state of slight shock after receiving some bad news.. so ya.. haix.. nevermind.. dun wish to brood it up the subject again..

And can u believe it? The haze level did reach up to unhealthy levels of 115 (highest PSI index for today).. haix.. I was telling Deborah how come its always Saturdays tat the haze level would be so bad.. so ya.. haix.. but nevertheless, I still see so many ppl on Orchard.. ha..
And yes.. one look at the haze yesterday at Orchard, I would have known tat the haze level muz be quite bad, but it was really unexpected tat the PSI was 104 when I first steop into Meridian at abt 2000 hrs.. haix..

So by the time the Youth Camp mtg ended, it was about 2300 liaox! So after which, I went home by NEL train..

When I reached home, I didnt bathe.. so ya.. instead, I did some publicity item which is due nxt Fri (20/10).. so ya.. And I didnt finish till 0230.. and now have to write this blog.. super sleepy loh.. ok lah.. I better go and sleep liaox..

Tml have to wake up like 1000, eat breakfast and get ready to go to my new church venue for music practice at 1330.. ok lah..

Oops.. now 0245 liaox.. I better go sleep or else ah, cannot wake up tml.. nitex!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 5 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: