"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Friday, October 13, 2006

Church stuff is 98% completed!

Hey! The usual update on the haze level, courtesy of NEA website:

0600 - PSI Index: 39 (Good)
0700 - PSI Index: 41 (Good)
0800 - PSI Index: 48 (Good)
0900 - PSI Index: 51 (Moderate)
1000 - PSI Index: 51 (Moderate)
1100 - PSI Index: 43 (Good)
1200 - PSI Index: 39 (Good)
1300 - PSI Index: 45 (Good)
1400 - PSI Index: 53 (Moderate)
1500 - PSI Index: 59 (Moderate)
1600 - PSI Index: 63 (Moderate)
1700 - PSI Index: 62 (Moderate)
1800 - PSI Index: 59 (Moderate)
1900 - PSI Index: 55 (Moderate)
2000 - PSI Index: 54 (Moderate)
2100 - PSI Index: 53 (Moderate)
2200 - PSI Index: 52 (Moderate)
2300 - PSI Index: 48 (Good)
0000 - PSI Index: 46 (Good)

So now getting on with my blogpost for today..

This morning I dun koe how come I suddenly woke up at 0700.. My aim is at 0800.. haix.. anyway, I still like sleep till my alarm rings at 0800... ha..

Then ate my breakfast and then bathe, and then went back to camp to sign clearance.. But something weird happen though.. I was somewhat lost, like wat bus to take to camp and stuff, I forgot liaox.. oh man.. Am I getting senile or sumthing? hmm..

Then when I abt to reach camp, Boon Sen called me and asked me where I was and stuff.. So I told him, and he said he want to wait for me, becos he dun want to walk up the long road (aka Toranto) all by himself.. so ya.. So I accompanied him lah, but halfway, kokwei took cab and then he fetch us up the long road (aka Toranto).. so ya.. Thanx ah =)

Then of course becos I have return my pass already, I actually went to change pass, and guess wat! It felt so good being the one changing for a visitor pass! haha.. Last time was I change pass for ppl, but the tables are being turned around now.. so ya.. the feeling is different lah.. you muz change then u koe.. ha.. =)

Then I saw some familiar faces (like Mingjun) and chatted with him.. from him, then I koe the mounting system change and stuff.. so ya.. it sounds more shiong, but according to him, it is much better.. at least they have alternate weekends free.. so ya.. tats wat they told me.. At least I'm glad the upper management has done something for the RPs on the ground! Kudos to them! =)

So there we (Boon Sen, myself, Kokwei, Samuel & Yizhou) went round the whole base to sign our clearances.. so ya.. Had a sweaty body after tat.. the weather was hot lah!
Then as we are about to sign our last third signature, one of the NSF who is in charge of checking the stuff before the clearance can be signed, told us tat the system is down and we are to come back another day.. I told the person cannot wait liaox, becos we are ORD-ing soon liaox.. but then he said he can do nothing.. so we decided to sign tat particular signature on the day of ORD.. so ya.. no choice.. haix.. =)

Then all of us except Kokwei, went to Yishun's Burger King to eat lunch.. Then we had a good time catching up with one another (like giving each an update of what each of us are doing at home/work, etc).. so ya.. However, when we finish our lunch, we dun koe where to go liaox, so we went our separate ways, and its a bit sad lah (becos today is probably the last time we are mtg each other, becos after we ORD, we dun koe when we will meet again!).. so ya.. We have been friends for almost 1.5 yrs liaox, and we have gone thru thick and thin together in NS.. so ya.. but haix.. better not say anymore, or else I wld cry loh.. knowing me the sentimental type one.. haix..
Oh.. we have like make simple plans like end of nxt mth, we are gonna meet up for dinner at Kuishinbo! hahahx.. we juz love tat restaurant.. so we shall see how loh.. see whether this can be a reality! =) Hope this can be true lah! =)

Then of course after I came home, I felt tired and like took a 1.5 hrs nap (simply not used to waking up early! die! nxt time I work how.. haix).. after tat, I woke up and work on the last bit of my church stuff.. so ya.. took abt an hour though for doing my church stuffs..

Then went to buy dinner.. watch a bit of TV and back to my church stuff.. and within an hour, I was done! =).. Thank God..

Then now I'm blogging and at the same time, chatting on MSN loh.. so ya..

Oh.. since now I have finished 98% of my church stuffs, I can enjoy my long-awaited break before I start work next Thursday (19/10/06).. Actually I'm dying to start work, becos ah, staying at home is bored lah.. and speaking of bored, I have planned out my schedule to THE day (as well as for the week ahead!) liaox.. so here it is:

Sat (14/10): Go church early to setup the place, as well as for worship music practice.. then after church, I have Youth Camp 2006 mtg..

Sun (15/10): Go for music practice @ 1330, Saint Andrew's Centre (my new church venue at Tanjong Pagar), and after which, go for someone's birthday celebration with my family.

Mon (16/10): Going to my church office (aka my dad's office, becos my dad work in my church mahx) to help out in the packing of stuff, becos on tues (17/10), it wld be THE day where my church moves its office.. so ya..

Tues (17/10): Continue to go to my church office to help in the moving. Today is like the final straw liaox.. We would move EVERYTHING to my new church venue at Tanjong Pagar.

Wed (18/10): Go camp in the morning with Samuel to collect my IC, as it is our (Samuel & mine) ORD day! =)

Thurs (19/10): Start work at Marigold at 0730!

Fri (20/10): After work, proceed to Nat's hse to bake cookies for my church's Youth Camp fund-raising.

Sat (21/10): My Church's Anniversary at York Hotel.

So you can see.. I have planned my activities for 1 week liaox! Not bad huh! hahax.. Ok lah.. gtg liaox and surf some other webbies before I turn in for the nite! =) Cya ppl soon!

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 6 DAYS to ORD!!

I'm on a long-awaited break (till I work lah),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: