"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My com is half-upgraded!

Heya! First things first, let's have a lowdown on the PSI Index for today shall we? =).. Here it is, courtesy of NEA website:

0600 - PSI Index: 60 (Moderate)
0700 - PSI Index: 59 (Moderate)
0800 - PSI Index: 60 (Moderate)
0900 - PSI Index: 63 (Moderate)
1000 - PSI Index: 62 (Moderate)
1100 - PSI Index: 56 (Moderate)
1200 - PSI Index: 51 (Moderate)
1300 - PSI Index: 47 (Good)
1400 - PSI Index: 46 (Good)
1500 - PSI Index: 43 (Good)
1600 - PSI Index: 37 (Good)
1700 - PSI Index: 36 (Good)
1800 - PSI Index: 38 (Good)
1900 - PSI Index: 39 (Good)
2000 - PSI Index: 39 (Good)
2100 - PSI Index: 39 (Good)
2200 - PSI Index: 42 (Good)
2300 - PSI Index: 44 (Good)
0000 - PSI Index: 43 (Good)

Today really do much lah! Except tat after so long, I managed to get out of the house and watch a movie! Oh man! Its been ages since I watched one lah! It was a last minute thing though..

I was surfing the net, and in mind, I want to watch Rob-B-Hood (a production of Jackie Chan), but no kakki to watch so ya..

Just then, Boon Sen came online, and then I asked him, and surprisingly, he agreed! So ya.. so we made plans what time to meet and stuff.. then I told my mum tat I wld be going out even though my computer technician coming over to my hse at abt 1600-1700.. so ya.. she advice me not to, becos she dun koe anything abt computer and if my computer technician needs me, it wld be difficult! so ya.. Then my sis at home also, but she was unwilling to help.. I had a quarrel with my sis in the afternoon becos of this matter lah.. arghh.. dun remind me of the incident anymore! dun want to say.. I ranted over MSN to Boon Sen liaox!!.. Much thanx to Boon Sen for hearing my rant as well as also be my movie kakki! =)

So I still went over to watch the movie.. We went to Junction 8's Golden Village, as the place had our appropriate time and we both stay quite near, so get home shld be easy, rather than going to town.. so ya.. =)..

And I muz say the movie is worth every cent of my $7!! Its funny, action and touching at the same time.. You shld go catch it! =).. If you like babies, this is the show for ya, becos the baby is really zou cuuuttteeee..... ok.. I shall stop.. haha.. the cinema was fully packed btw, and its half-filled with gals, so u can imagine how "sweet" the atmosphere was whenever the baby is shown onscreen.. wahaha.. So ya.. and the running time for the show is 125 minutes.. very worth it too! This is also the FIRST time tat I've seen the famous HongKong actor, Louis Koo (aka Gu Tian Le) doing stunts juz like Jackie Chan.. ok.. maybe not to the extreme extent, but its good enuf liaox! So ya..
For this movie, I give it 4 out of 5 stars! Oh.. the story plot is quite simple and predictable, but the action and the funniness of the movie makes it so enjoyable to watch it over and over again! =).. so go catch it ya!
And oh.. there are 3 guest appearances as well.. you watch the movie then u koe.. and surprisingly, all the 3 guest appearances in the show all are those weird weird characters like gay, person who stummer, etc.. so ya.. I like the gay character best (acted by Daniel Wu - which is of course a guest appearance!).. You have to watch it to koe wat I'm toking abt! =).. shall not spoil the fun further! =)

Then I came home and was so surprised tat my computer technician is still working with my computer, and he seemed to have a problem.. after much deduction, he had said it cld be some problem either with my motherboard or my hard-disk.. so ya.. lots of problems.. lazy to explain.. but anyway, in summary, is tat he install the hard-disk, then my dvd-rom can't work, and vice versa! so ya.. so he is coming again on Sunday morning to do my computer loh.. so in the meantime, he only installed my dvd-rom and man! its good lah! haha.. I can finally read dvd! haha.. but then my cd-rom drive can't read.. haix.. so the only thing tat is surviving is my old 40GB hard-disk as well as my DVD-rom..

Then after my computer technician tried on my computer for 4 hrs, he gave up and said he would come back on Sunday, as he need to do his research and all.. so ya.. So he did a disk cleanup and I tell you, it was abt 30 mins.. super long.. and my antivirus has detected a deadly virus in my computer.. die.. no wonder my com tech cant solve the problem.. dun koe whether is this the problem.. but I'm gonna leave it to him since he is in charge of my computer! =)..

So after the disk cleanup and stuff, I burned some of my mp3s on a trial dvd-r disc he gave me, and said tat this is like a back-up for my mp3.. juz in case.. so I said ok, and then burn the dvd after my disk cleanup is done.. so ya.. so managed to finish it soon lah!

Then now after finish, I blog now loh! Think I'm gonna sleep liaox.. need to wake up early tml, becos tml morning going back to camp to sign most of my clearance.. so ya.. so need to sleep early lah!.. but I dun think so.. haha.. its already 0020 and I'm still up... will wake up at 0800 later.. haix..

Ok.. my head start to ache liaox.. too much computer radiation.. =).. Anyway, below is some entertainment stuff tat you may want to view it to brighten up your day huh! so ya.. so enjoy the following ah, while I going to turn in soon and wake up early tml.. so ya.. ok.. gonna sleep now.. cya tml then! =)

Your entertainment bite:
I was surfing Youtube this morning, and in the past week, there was a feature on the "Chinese Backstreet Boys".. so I've decided to like go and take a look and out of the many videos, the ones I've uploaded in this blog are the funny ones.. so ya.. Kindly take a break of abt 5-10 mins to view these videos! Real funny! =).. Enjoy!

Video no. 1: Jessica Simpson - "A Public Affair"


Video no. 2: Singing a Peking Opera


Video no. 3: LIVE @ a China Television show. Songs sang are impromptu!


Video no. 4: A funny song, "Da Da Da"


Video no. 5: Pan Weibo - "Bu De Bu Ai"


** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 7 DAYS to ORD!!

Cant believe it! I'm 1 week to my pinkie! =),
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: