"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally an exercise of the mth!

Hey ppl! I finally got some exercise!! hahax.. read further down for details.. =)

First stop, for all the health freaks out there, here is the haze level PSI Index for the day, courtesy of NEA website:

0600 - PSI Index: 62 (Moderate)
0700 - PSI Index: 63 (Moderate)
0800 - PSI Index: 65 (Moderate)
0900 - PSI Index: 68 (Moderate)
1000 - PSI Index: 70 (Moderate)
1100 - PSI Index: 64 (Moderate)
1200 - PSI Index: 55 (Moderate)
1300 - PSI Index: 46 (Good)
1400 - PSI Index: 50 (Good)
1500 - PSI Index: 55 (Moderate)
1600 - PSI Index: 58 (Moderate)
1700 - PSI Index: 59 (Moderate)
1800 - PSI Index: 63 (Moderate)
1900 - PSI Index: 67 (Moderate)
2000 - PSI Index: 74 (Moderate)
2100 - PSI Index: 77 (Moderate)
2200 - PSI Index: 81 (Moderate)
2300 - PSI Index: 82 (Moderate)
0000 - PSI Index: 84 (Moderate)

This morning was reading the newspapers, as well as also surf net, particularly Friendster! ha.. quite interesting actually! =).. you see ppl u dun koe, and you get to see their outrageous photos and stuff.. haha.. so fun! so I guess tats one sign tat I'm bored! =)

Then afternoon came and the sky began to turn grey.. so I was like contemplating half the time whether to go swim or not.. becos I dun want to like swim halfway, then ha.. rain.. waste money and waste time lah..

My mum knew I was going to swim today, so she told me to juz go and swim becos it wont rain.. she somehow can predict the weather lah, and most of the time, its true lah! hahax..

And so I went.. Packed my stuff and go swim.. And soon I reached the swimming pool and then swam.. After which, I stop and think, "eh.. I'm here swimming already?".. ha.. funny isnt it..

Anyway, today I swam 30 laps.. My aim was at least 37 laps, but cant lah.. too lazy.. haha.. anyway, my warm-up was 4 laps (non-stop).. then I rested for 3 mins.. then I continued swimming 10 laps (non-stop).. then I rested for 5 mins.. then I swam the last 16 laps (non-stop) under 30 mins!.. so ya.. so I managed to swim abt 30 laps loh!
And it was actually quite fun to swim like all alone.. no buddy and stuff.. becos frankly speaking, whilst swimming, I was thinking abt a LOT of stuff (abt church, personal life, etc).. I was not really concentrating on how many laps left to swim.. so ya.. So its like after 1 hr, I'm done with the 30 laps! hahax..

Then after which, I went to shower and then walk back.. Becos I didnt eat lunch before I swim, so naturally, its like when I pass by an KFC outlet near my hse, I tell you, it was certainly tempting, but I resisted it in the end! Thank God! =)
Then I decided to eat something which is not so fattening, as after exercise, if I indulge, it wld not be good.. wld feel guilty.. so I ate a bun and a warm soyabean milk which is my favourite beverage of all time.. so its like ya.. the bun provide me with limited carbohydrate, whilst the soyabean milk provided me a little of protein.. so ya.. so you see I used my food knowledge huh! ha.. so who says I forget everything abt wat I studied in my diploma.. haha.. =P.. so ya.. oh!

So after I finshed my lunch, I proceeded to bathe.. Then decided to "play" with my mini-hifi radio, and I've juz realise tat my mini-hifi radio has the alarm clock and "sleep" functions.. hahax.. So I adjusted the alarm clock and it did work! ha.. so happy! =)

Woke up in a daze of course and then ate dinner (which was century egg porridge! best!).. then watched a bit of TV until my computer technician came over to my place and install the new DVD drive and the hard-disk.. but then, he brought over the wrong dvd rom and then also cant solve the hard-disk problem becos cant partition properly and stuff! so ya.. so he is coming over to my place tml afternoon again.. so ya.. haix.. I tot tonight can finish the installation stuff, and then proceed over to do the photo CD for my church youth camp.. haix.. so until now, still cannot.. sianx =(

Then before he left, he told me how much technology changes so much.. there is such a thing called "network storage".. have you all heard abt it? Its actually like installing a hard-disk to your modem, then ppl save the information by means of the modem.. so its like transferring information thru the internet and save it in the hard-disk.. then of course, there is authentification too.. so ya.. quite cool rite? but it muz be expensive, becos I think this technology is super new lah!
Haix.. we juz cant catch up with technology lah.. I tell you.. if we were to keep following technology, we will just go broke lah! haha..

Then now I'm blogging loh.. haix.. Oh.. the haze is back again.. and its in the 80s level again.. die.. I hope I dun fall sick again.. I've juz recovered! So tonite its me closing the window and sleep again, becos the burning smell is quite strong lah!.. so ya.. haix..
Actually come to think of it, its not ppl like me who are suffering, but its actually my fellow RPs (both new and old) in my camp who are suffering, becos whether got haze or not, they still have to stand gate.. haix.. poor thing.. =(..

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox! Head start to ache as usual, which is usually a sign tat I've enuf of computer radiation and I shld take a rest! so ya.. gtg and sleep liaox! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 8 DAYS to ORD!!

Tired as usual,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: