"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Another buffet dinner.. =P

Surprisingly, I woke up myself at 1000 this morning.. so ya..

Parents bought MacDonald's breakfast (though I didnt like it!) and ate it loh! My mum bought black coffee for me, instead of tea.. I was like drinking it as if it was some bitter medicine! I put 3 pkts of sugar in, but it still doesnt cover up the sourish and bitter taste of the coffee.. haix..

Then I continue with a bit of my publicity stuff, before I bathe and got out of the hse for music practice at my new church venue.. I left my hse with my dad (as my dad also needs to go for music practice).. so we met A. Agnes at the bus-stop before taking a common bus, and its always weird, becos she somehow can like always time it so 'zhun' tat she always can meet us without her waiting so long.. fwah! This is wat I call good time management.. hahax..

We reached there but no one was there yet, so I whipped out my publicity stuff and do again.. At abt 1400, some ppl came and there was like suddenly a big dispute and stuff going on.. haix.. but after tat, the dispute subsided and everyone was back to their happy selves again.. ha.. =)

U. Andrew then gave my dad and I a lift to Suntec City, as we are going there with my mum and sis for some friend's birthday celebration dinner.. so ya.. but we have to wait for my mum and sis to appear mahx, becos when we called, they are still at home.. so ya.. So my dad and I went to Starbucks @ Suntec, to have a light snack and some coffee and at the same time, do my publicity stuff.. so ya..
Then my sis and mum came and they helped a bit, then we proceed to Marina Square for some shopping.. but in the end, nothing.. so ya..

Then went back to Suntec to have steamboat buffet for dinner to celebrate the birthday for my mum and dad's friend mah.. so ya..

Then came home, and see how my new computer is doing, becos apparently, everything has been done by my computer technician in the afternoon liaox, and all is done.. so ya.. Thank God.. so now, I'm running close to 200 GB of hard-disk space..

Then now, Im surfing the web as well as do this blogpost for today loh..

My plans for tml is wake up and do a bit of my publicity stuff (still have not finish, but I think I can finish within an hour.. so ya..), and then go to church office to help in the packing for Tues to the new place.. so ya..

Ok.. gtg and surf a bit more, and then its me off to lala land.. so ya.. ha.. cya ppl tml then! =)

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 4 DAYS to ORD!!

Surfer dude,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: