"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shacked!

Ok.. I tell you ppl.. I'm really super shacked!! Shacked to the core lah.. I never had been so tired before.. Its as if I've done 24 hrs of duty without sleeping.. so ya.. haix..

Anyway, here is my brief update:

Monday (16/10/06)

Went to church office to pack the stuff.. and actually there was nothing to pack.. its more of computers, removing wires, and stuff.. so ya.. practically I was a telecommunications man packer yesterday lah.. so I packed literally from 1300-2130.. and I tell you.. I was super shacked! I juz didnt koe why.. probably its the frequent late nites, but haix..

Came home, bathe and then I go sleep liaox, becos the next morning (17/10) need to wake up early for somemore packing at my old church venue and unpacking at my new church venue.. so ya..

So ya.. so tats why I never blog yesterday loh!

Tuesday (17/10/06)

This morning woke up at 0630.. and then I bathe.. and my dad and I were off in a bus to meet aunty agnes for breakfast near her place, and 3 of us then took cab to my old church venue.. so ya..

When we went there, I didnt do much.. juz instruct the movers where move to where and stuff.. so ya.. My church pay money to them to do ALL the moving, so I'm juz gonna sit back and relax and instruct loh.. so ya..

My other bro in church, Alvin, came to help also.. so ya.. at least got 1 youth to help and talk too.. ha.. or else a bit bored.. ha..

So afternoon after all the moving, lunch was at Tanjong Pagar Market.. and it was good lah.. After so long, I managed to eat the "Annie's Peanut Ice Kachang!".. super nice lah.. now I koe.. I want to eat very easy.. near my new church only, which is also my dad's new office.. so ya.. Then lunch also ate char kway teow under the recommendation from aunty agnes (she's the food queen man, and both of us have similar food taste!) .. very nice.. sinful food always taste nice! haha.. you shld try it.. its the original char kway teow, and the kway teow they used is not the normal ones, but its the kway teow used to cook ipoh hor fun.. so ya.. so very nice =)

After lunch, all of us (including Tjow who joined us for lunch) went back to the office, and guess wat.. Alvin & I was our first time in setting up a computer (as in plug in monitor, etc.. so ya.. and both of us were setting up the computers/telephones (which is again telecommunications.. which I think I'm really a telecommunications line person.. wahhaa) for our youth worker as well as for our pastor of the church.. so ya.. both of us felt quite an achievement lah, and I joked tat if we ever need of us, we can do part-time.. haha..
Anyway, the best thing tat can happen to the setting up was Tjow lah, becos he is the one who makes the internet work (as in he set up the modem and stuff).. which I think if you let me do it, I wld juz dun koe how to do and stare at it lah.. haha.. I neevr understood all these.. so ya.. So thank Tjow! You have been a great help! Alvin and I wld not have access the net without your help! Your help is very much appreciated! =)

So ya.. after finish those stuff (setup and all), all of us proceed to Tiong Bahru for some zhi-char.. the food not bad.. all under the compliments of aunty ann.. thanx =)

Came home, bathe and now blog loh.. and at the same time, chatting with some of my friends on MSN.. some of which were my army mates, as well as also a mission-trip mate whom I didnt chat with him on MSN since I've entered NS.. haha.. =).. Its been enjoyable lah!

However, I need to sleep soon.. becos tml need to go back camp early to sign the last few clearances, before I collect my pink IC tml.. so ya..

Ha.. I think I'm gonna be the happiest man in the world tml lah! ORD is such a good feeling, but then, its also a sad thing too, esp. for sentimental ppl like me.. haix..
A few mths ago, I was thinking wat wld I do on my ORD day? And now, it has finally come! In fact, I'm like 9-10 hrs away from collecting my pink IC! =)..

Ok.. I shall chat a bit more, before sleeping early becos need to wake up at 0645 tml.. haix.. so early but oh well.. for my IC I dun mind..

** I'm still counting down the days LEFT to serve.. its 1 DAY to ORD!!

Pink IC, here I come!!!,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: