"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ORD loh!!

Hey ppl! I've got my pinkie (aka Pink IC) liaox! Yay! ha..

First thing first, thank you all ppl for all the well wishes tat you have given me for my ORD..
But wats best is the following SMS whom I receive from my BMT section mate, Dennis.. it was really creative and sweet.. so I wld like to share it with you all.. so here it is:
"LAN gaming @ East Coast: $7.70; Renting skates @ East Coast Park: $20.00; Beer at Harry's: $13.00; R21 movies @ GV: $10.00.. Identifying yourself in a brand new way: Priceless.. There are so many things money can buy, but to truly define your unique persona, there's the Singapore Pink Identity Card.. Exclusive to all ORD personnel everywhere - get yours at your S1 branch (aka Admin branch) today! Happy ORD fellow Viperlite.. The day has finally come.. Finally come."

Ha.. so sweet rite.. =)

Anyway, this morning I was praying very hard tat the process wld be a smooth-sailing one, however during midway, I met with some problems and for a moment, I thought tat I cldn't take my IC today, which of course I wld be very sad if this is so..
Lazy to type and explain in this blog lah.. but anyway, I collected my IC with Samuel (frm my clique who is from the same BMT company, Viper, but different platoon.. so ya.) today.. so both of us are like quite happy tat we got our ICs back, though the process takes abt 3 hrs.. so ya.. becos the ppl who needs to sign the clearance was not there and stuff.. so ya..
And I tell you.. I was sweating like a pig lah.. and its the only time where 1 day, I walk so many times to and fro from bunk to Base HQ and vice versa.. ha.. So does tat considered as a good exercise? ha..

Anyway, when I saw my pink IC being taken out from the drawer, I was like "wow! at last!" haha.. but after tat, the feeling subsided liaox.. but whenever I see my pink IC, I somewhat will feel attached to it! haha..

Then I got a call from Boon Sen to like accompany him to go checkup at Orchard.. I was like ok loh.. but after I reached home (it was still too early after I left camp, so I came home first), I felt super tired, and I was so tempted to turn down Boon Sen's offer to go out, but I felt tat its not rite lah.. so I somewhat force myself to go loh.. haix..

So when I reach Orchard and meet Boon Sen, I saw Hock Soon.. haha.. so it was a pleasant surprise.. but then, Boon Sen didnt do his medical checkup in the end becos of the lack of some official documents.. so ya.. haix..
So in the end, 3 of us decided to go catch a movie.. We walked to Cineleisure and wanted to watch "Death Note" but then it is opening tml, so no sneak previews.. haix.. so in the end, we had to settle for "You, Me & Dupree".. the show was a so-so lah.. romantic comedy plots.. there were some funny moments but I really didnt enjoy it becos I was so tired.. In fact, I slept in the cinema during certain parts of the show! Pathetic rite? Tat was how tired I was lah!.. so ya.. haix..

Then after which, I went to my new church venue/office for the weekly prayer mtg.. reached there quite early, so I went to the nearby Tanjong Pagar market to buy dinner.. I wanted to eat the famous hokkien mee there, but close liaox.. so ya.. so not much stalls.. I wanted to settle for soupy stuff, but think eating it wld be quite difficult.. so ya.. so in the end, I ate sinful stuff (char siew and roasted pork rice).. so ya.. I added rice but then the stallowner was so nice as not to charge me extra money, becos I think the stall is closing liaox, so he wants to sell finish his rice.. so ya..
So I went to church office and ate it loh.. not bad lah, but a bit salty though.. so to balance and remove tat guilt of eating so fatty food despite my determination to slim down, I drank fresh ice lemon tea.. so ya.. so at least to "kill" some of the fats.. hahax.. =P..

Prayer mtg was ok lah.. and its the first time where I pray, the words juz flow out of my mouth and I dun koe how it happened! Ha.. somehow, bombastic words juz came out during prayer, which I didnt experience before.. haha.. muz be the Spirit's annointing! =)

Prayer mtg ended and Carlise gave me a lift home loh.. Once reached home, I began to busy packing for tml's working stuff.. and then bathe and now blog loh.. so ya..

Ok lah.. I gtg liaox.. had to wake up at 0530 tml again, becos my work starts at 0730, and tml is my FIRST day of work at Marigold.. so ya.. Juz hope everything goes smoothly tml lah! =)

Ok.. its close to midnight liaox and I need to sleep liaox.. can't blog further or else tml I wld be a zombie.. haha..

So I shall cya ppl online tml or sumthing.. login to my blog tml to see how is my first day of work and stuff.. so ya! =) Ciaoz!!

Excited abt my job tml @ Marigold,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: