"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art." La Rochefoucauld

Sunday, October 29, 2006

What a tiring 2 days..

Ppl, have been real busy.. so here it is.. my 2 days worth of updates..

Friday (27/10/06)

Anyway, work was ok.. but it was extremely tiring.. dun koe why.. have like slept for 5 hrs on average each nite before going to work.. (btw, I sleep like at 1130-0545).. tats abt my average time of sleeping.. not enuf lah..

So ya.. after a week of continuous routine, naturally becos I'm not used to it, I wld feel much much tired.. so ya.. today was like I'm almost drained dead.. so ya..

Work was ok.. still trying my best to like go down to the production floor to supervise.. and ok.. time does not pass as soon as I tot.. but I still have to be at the production floor to "show face" and spend a reasonable amt of time.. so ya.. Doing too much paperwork will also make me a bit sian.. so ya.. so I guess it balances out lah..

Then its after 4pm, and by right, I shld like go up to office and do my paperwork.. but then, I need to go down to the production floor to see see look look, becos I realised I have not like "clock enuf milage time" to be on the production floor.. so ya..
Anyway, I went down and juz supervise for a while, before going up to office.. but then, juz as I was sitting down, my boss called me to help him do a favour, which needs me to go down to the production floor, and I have no choice but to say "ok", though I was super tired liaox..

Then after all tat is done, I came up to the office to continue with my paperwork.. then 5 minutes later, my boss told me again tat he needed my help in helping him to carry out another favour.. So again, I had no choice but to say "yes".. so ya..
And this thing occupies abt 30 minutes of my time..

So by the time I can sit down and do paperwork, its already abt 1710 liaox.. so ya.. did paperwork until like 1830.. then rush down to SAC (my new church venue) to help out in the setting up of the hall venue tat we wld be using it for Youth Service nxt Sat (04/11).. And I was so lazy to change into my civilian clothes, so I decided to juz wear my uniform (which is quite obiang).. anyway, I waited for 145 like 30mins, and there was a terrible jam.. by the time I reach there, it was 1.5 hrs later *gulpz*.. and the bus was so crowded tat it was so stuffy though it had air-con.. and man.. when a lot of ppl in a bus, you wld koe there is this certain smell (sweat smells tat is..).. and there is this old man who is beside me, and I think he had body odour or the sweat smell on his shirt.. I tell you.. its super unbearable lah!.. I almost die of suffocation..

Once I reach there, I went to Burger King and eat dinner all by myself, which I almost vomited, becos the fries were too 'jelat'.. After finish, I went to go and help.. and I realise I was being extra, becos I was not doing anything lah!.. I did those minor things, and I dun think I'm necessary at all, becos all the things were setup and stuff.. so wat I did is like most of the time stoning ard loh.. super tired..

Then did till abt 2230, I went back with my dad (my dad was also helping).. then by the time I reached home, its 2330 liaox.. bathe and sleep liaox.. So tat is the reason why I didnt blog.. so ya..

Saturday (28/10/06)

Woke up this morning really tired, but still have to wake up at 0545 to go to work.. haix..

So as usual, I went to the nearby coffeeshop near my workplace to eat my breakfast (FYI: I also settle my lunch at the same coffeeshop!), and the aunty roughly koe wat I eat liaox.. she even koe wat drink I want to drink.. hahax.. tats how regular I am to the shop! hahax.. =).. really nice and friendly stallholders as well.. so ya..

After I had my breakfast, I went to office, and do a bit of paperwork before going down to production floor to "show face".. abt 15 mins later, I was back in my office to do paperwork, and I tell you.. it was quite an amount of paperwork to complete lah.. checking records and stuff.. haix..

Then at abt 12 noon (did 30 mins overtime), I left office, and came home.. and then eat lunch and rush to church becos I got music practice at 1500.. so ya.. Manage to reach there on time, but then I was super tired.. and it lasted through the whole service.. I cldnt really concentrate.. The sermon was quite good but then my eyes were like simply so "heavy".. haix..

Service ended, and as usual, there were some packing up and last minute packing and clearing up of the Youth room for nxt wk service.. so ya.. By the time we were done, its abt 2000 liaox..
Tjow initial plan is go Amara Hotel to "show face" at the foodcourt (becos the whole congregation is going there lah) and then go to Vivocity for dinner.. Didnt join them becos I was busy packing up the Youth Room with Ash and Joshua Tan.

So after we were done, we went to Subway to meet Andrew and the rest (which they have started eating already and almost finishing).. intentions were to eat at Subway, but then, no more bread left.. so ya.. so Ash, Joshua Tan and myself said we go to Vivocity first to find place.. so there we left..

And then we reached Vivo, mtg Tjow, Ryan, Cat, Jaslyn, Claudia, Jeremy & Joshua Gouw, and me being the food guru, went up to Food Republic.. so ya.. at tat was abt 2100 liaoz.. so seats were easy to find.. within 5 minutes, can find liaox.. so ya.. Becos this was my second time in the week to eat at Food Republic and I have tried almost all the nice food, I recommended a few.. but didnt really see them buy it.. it is all I buy one, then they say nice.. But its really hurting on my pocket.. my dinner yesterday costs a whopping $12.70.. here is the breakdown:

(a) Curry economic rice - $6
[The curry + pork chop very shiok.. I let all of them try, and they say nice!]

(b) Sichuan and pork rib soup - $4.20
[They also said nice.. and Cat actually trying 1 mouth of my soup and she said was addictive, so she went to buy 1 bowl of soup, but its watercress.. not bad too!]

(c) Ice Mango & Pomelo dessert - $2.50
[This is highly recommended! This is a dessert which I always eat whenever I'm at Food Republic (no matter whether its Wisma or Harbourfront branch).. And I eat it as usual yesterday and let Cat, Deborah, Joshua Gouw, Jeremy & Tjow tried.. they all say very good.. Cat commented tat "I koe where the nice food are!".. ha..
Cat, if you are reading this, wat u expect? I'm the food guru mahx.. hahax..
Then Deborah commented tat if she had a boyfriend like me, she wld grow fat.. hahax.. Then Joshua Gouw was like quite exaggerating.. he eat machiam like being enlightened suddenly.. hahax.. funny guy..
Anyway, Cat bought a bowl for herself too.. so ya.. yesterday's portion of dessert was extremely good, becos there were a lot of pomelo (unlike last Tuesday which I go is so little lahx!).. haix..]

So I had a satisfied dinner lah.. so ya.. =).. love it.. then came home, bathe, and then blog this post loh..

Super shacked liaox.. Tml is Sunday, so tat means I can sleep in.. yeh!! =)

Got to go and sleep liaox.. ciaox and cya ppl ard tml.. =)

Loving Vivo (esp. Food Republic) so much,
<<< abriel >>>

No comments: